• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya, Pokécommunity! :D

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hey there!

I'm Jack, from the BlueJackG, I do VG remakes/remixes on Youtube and other things gaming as well!

I decided to join the PokéCommunity Forums because a certain Melisnap was bugging me about how cool it is, so I'm gonna try!

I grew up with Pokémon Red/Blue, so you can call me a veteran Pokémon player, I guess?

I don't know much about competitive training, but I know that the soundtrack is wonderful!
    I do music and I posted it here!

I take requests, and I want you guys to play this wonderful series with the best background music possible! I would appreciate feedback, if you're into that kind of stuff!

Other than that, I wouldn't mind learing a thing or two about Pokémon battles! :)

EDIT: I added the link to my Music Topic!

Last edited:

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • Hey hey! Welcome to PC! I joined this forum because someone asked me to, too. I grew up with the Emerald scene (either that or Sapphire, I can't really remember). I tried out some of your music and it's pretty good! Have you played Overwatch? They made a really good mix here.

So I'd like to ask, what kind of music you listen to? I listen to mainly Indie and EDM!

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome!

And thank you for listening!

Sorry I don't play overwatch, it's not really my type of game... The mix is awesome though! Thanks for sharing! I like this kind of sound mixture!

Also, lately I only listen to vg soundtrack, I don't really have time to listen to anything else... However, I do enjoy EDM, I listen to random music from time to time! :)

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    btw, @Giggleswee, I do EDM also! I have a megamix I call "The People I Met, The Places I've Been, The Pokémon I Caught...", it's broken into 2 parts on Youtube, I can't seen to get anyone really interested in checking it out, though.

Back