• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Creepypastas!

Starlight Latias

Hiya All!, It's Starlight here~! and i need some help!, i'm tryng to make a Pokemon Creepypasta team of some of the most well known or obscure pokemon in these pastas, i will be breeding them then making the team, so which Pokemon from which creepypasta do you guys think would be awesome?, any Pokepasta will be accepted!, just let me know the Pokemon and the Pasta it is from!, i hope this team will be Awesome!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Hard to read, but Lost Silver is one of my favorite creepypastas. There's even a playable version out there.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • There's the Celebi from Lost Silver, and the children-abducting Hypno from Hypno's lullaby. c=

I'd say any member of the Gastly line could represent Lavender Town Syndrome.

Starlight Latias

There's the Celebi from Lost Silver, and the children-abducting Hypno from Hypno's lullaby. c=

I'd say any member of the Gastly line could represent Lavender Town Syndrome.
    Too bad there has never been a Shiny Celebi :P. Hypno?, i have to find a good move set!, and Gengar would be awesome!

Mecha-Scrafty

Gastrodon shall rule us all.
    Years
  • I remember back in the day when i was a beguiner here at the internet, one of the first creepypastas i read was "the secret of mew and the cursed cartridges". Not too much in game creepypasta but it's really dark, in my opinion. I think internet needs more of that type of creepypastas, in game creepy things are kinda common...

Back