• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how to play from old saves on Android

Years
  • I have this problem here. I don't own a computer so I play pokemon on my Android using myboy emulator. But when it comes to hacks, there are these alpha and beta versions and it gets annoying when I have to start over after new update of a hack. So I would like to know how can I play them using older saves. Thanks for the help.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • I have this problem here. I don't own a computer so I play pokemon on my Android using myboy emulator. But when it comes to hacks, there are these alpha and beta versions and it gets annoying when I have to start over after new update of a hack. So I would like to know how can I play them using older saves. Thanks for the help.

Hi, mark8890!
    Uh, I had the same problem. I used to open the archives administrator, and renamed the .sav files so they would match the version. About the hacks, same case. But found out some updates couldn't allow that trick. Don't know why.
    Hope it helped. :)

Years
  • Thanks saintscrew7 and team fail for your help, I'll surely try this. And yes I know in some hacks in the newer versions it won't work as it is mentioned in the hack that it will now support old saves. I mainly wanted to know this because I want to play the dark rising order destroyed series and in that hack you need to play from old saves as the newer episodes have a glitch that won't allow you to complete the episode from the beginning.
    By the way thanks for your help, I'll definitely try it out.

Back