• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU Baton Pass Team

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
Years
  • I have been pondering a little about a funny way to abuse Cradily's Suction Cups ability so this is what I came up with.

~Lead~
    189.png

Jumpluff@ Leftovers
    Jolly l Chlorophyll
    252 HP l 4 Def l 252 Spe
    - Sleep Powder
    - Memento
    - Encore
    - U-turn

Jumpluff is a great lead due to the part I can just Sleep Powder their lead and run with a U-Turn to either on my set ups (Miltank or Gardevoir). Another use for Jumpluff is just to get Gligar ready to BP to my Cradily by Sleep Powder anything in my way. Memento is just to get rid of stat raises I don't like.

~Physical Wall~
    241.png

Miltank@ Leftovers
    Impish l Thick Fat
    252 HP l 240 Def l 16 Spe
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunder Wave
    - Stealth Rock
    - Milk Drink

Just a great wall in the UU Tier. Another way to set up Gligar's Baton Pass to Cradily and can hand his own problems. Allowing to set up stealth rocks and para hax incoming threats to the strategy. If it comes to it, I can just stall with Miltank until the opponent can do anything to him.

~Baton Passer~
    207.png

Gligar@ Yache Berry
    Jolly l Hyper Cutter
    252 HP l 40 Def l 216 Spe
    - Baton Pass
    - Agility
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake

The main attraction. A great bulky pokemon that is able to take hits in the UU tier makes him one of the best Baton Passers to me. Access to both Agility and Swords Dance give the best assist to Cradliy. After his job is done, he can always go in just spam a STAB Earthquake.

~Baton Pass Recipient~
    346.png

Cradily@ Life Orb
    Adamant l Suction Cups
    4 HP l 252 Atk l 252 Spe
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Seed Bomb
    -Recover

Although it lacks the raw power of other Baton Pass candidates, it brings great typing and impressive bulk to the table. Furthermore, the attacking combination of Rock and Grass provides nearly flawless neutral type coverage in UU, resisted only by Registeel and Toxicroak.

~Special Tank~
    282.png

Gardevoir@ Light Clay
    Calm l Trace
    252 HP l 120 SpD l 136 Spe
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen
    - Heal Bell
    - Psychic

Being able to set up dual screens is a must so I don't get massacred by a sweeper. Heal bell gets rid of status conditions that I don't like so I will have a safe Baton Pass to Cradily and the STAB Psychic is just a bonus.

~Revenge Killer~
    127.png

Pinsir@ Choice Scarf
    Adamant l Mold Breaker
    4 HP l 252 Atk l 252 Spe
    - X-Scissor
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Close Combat

When else goes wrong, screw it. I have Pinsir 'nuff' said.

Note: This is a 5th Gen Team. I just couldn't think up a 5th Gen Pokemon that I could work with in this team.

Back