• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rpg Maker 2003?

//mew\\

Jedi Master
Years
  • hehee,already founded *looks at the 18% download procent and the left time of 2 hours and 36 minutes?!?!?*and BTW how do you make pokemon games with this thing,does it contain the sprites info and stuff or what?Help out `cus i don`t wanna waste my preciouss internet time on google.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • You can download rm2k off more places than rm2k3. Besides, rm2k3 is just a minor update with a new battle system and miscelaneous add-ons. Also note that you need the program and the Run Time Package (RTP). Those are the files (maps tiles, characters, sound effects, music, etc) that you will need to start making a game.

Pokemon games are hard to make with rm2k.I'm thinking of publishing a tutorial on that in the Pokemon Technical Institute here at PC (no one steal that idea though ;) ) You'll want to get some more experience with the program before attempting to tackle pokemon games. The best way to learn is by downloading, playing, and disecting other peoples' games. To download some, try these sites:
    www.gaminggroundzero.com
    www.gamingw.net
    You can also download Pokemon resources from the www.gamingw.net one. For example, you can download the pokemon graphics, pokemon characters, and all that good stuff. If you need pokemon music, check out www.vgmusic.com. You can download music from various video games there. If you are musically inclined and want to compose/arrange your own music, download Anvil Studios. You can get it off www.gamingw.net. If you want to make your own music but you are not familiar with miusic theory, try searching for "Melody Raiser." Point, click, instant catchy tune. Anything else you need to know, you know who to call!

Back