• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2005
very very very good

can i use your paletts in my game pokemon excotica pleas

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
i suppose i translate the spanish version into english, but is not sure because it bring many errors, when i correct them i upload the whole gba file compressed to a server because many people said that have errors, but to the most people the hack run well.
By the moment you cant speak with prf.Ivy the girl of the pokecenter of valencia said that to you, but i suppose you didnt undestand it....:(
Ive made an iamge about the limits of this beta:
beta18za.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2006
so now we can in this beta get one of four badges?

.:edit:.

And how to surf on lapras?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
I'm having some troubles with that to. How can Lapras learn to surf?

Edit- Okay, i figured it out. Just train it up to level 12

Last edited:

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Where I can to get HM1 Cut or what Pokemon can learn it??

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
For get surf you have to make lapras grow up rising his level, but in this beta you wont have be able to get cut... u_u
Now I am remaking this beta correcting all its errors and there is an australian boy who is traducting it for all of you understand it ^_^

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
It totally messes up when i play it... the title screen is just a mess with a naranja logo on then the whole thing freezes when I put in mistys name :(

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I have one question.
Is your hack suppose to freeze if you try to talk to that Lapras after you talk to that Scyther?

Years
MudkipGirl said:
It totally messes up when i play it... the title screen is just a mess with a naranja logo on then the whole thing freezes when I put in mistys name :(
i had it 2
its the rom that you use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back