• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H- Hello, all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I'm AFeralFurry, and I'm new here. Hello.

You can just call me Feral, though.

Well, err, nice meeting you all!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice meeting you too, bud! Welcome to the forums today; how are you doing? Hope all is well. :]

So, what brings you here today? Looking for pokemon discussions? We've got all that and more; from the ROM Hacks, to the more off topic discussions like from video games, or general chat, and many more to come! So, I hope that you will enjoy the experience, as we're all here for ya!

If you have any questions, you can ask anytime! Till then, have an awesome stay, and love to see you again soon!

Years
  • And it's nice to see you too! How's everything going, Feral?

I'm pretty sure your day is going well. And like what Dragon said above, what parts of the forums are you interested in? There's ROM hacks, general discussions, Pokemon topics (duh) and much much more! You'll also meet some really awesome people along the way, and I bet they'll be happy to have you around!

Good luck and I'll be seeing you around, and if you ever need anything you can always contact myself or any staff members. Reading the rules is also something you should do so you know how everything works here, but most of all have fun and take care!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I do play hacks a lot, but I'm quite a dreadful hacker/modder myself. I hate text boxes so much, haha. ^_^

I've lurked here for a couple months, around the Hacks Showcase. I figured now was the time I finally joined since I hung around silently all the time.

I do in fact like talking about Pokemon, from talking about my pet theories (N isn't entirely human, etc.), to just generally talking about the games. It's been a while since I've been on a site this large, though, and I'm a little lost, not to mention a little shy.

Still, thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^

Oh, and I'm going pretty good, thanks. ^_^

Back