• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game X Team?

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    I just got X after playing Y so I have access to a few pokemon and was thinking of what in-game team to go with I have a few pokemon I would like to use but dont know what to go with as I need All the HMs incorporated as its an ingame team, heres a few I would like to use;

Kangaskhan and Klefki.

Lol those were all I could think of...if you can help me please be sure to incorporate movesets with ALL HMs, Cut, Strength, Surf, Waterfall and Fly.

Please help me! Im open to a lot of suggestions, suggest multiple teams so I get an idea on how I should build it!

Thanks so much!

- Sylvitar

UB3R_N00B

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Froakie but probably wont use him but not sure yet i might as idk any good water types available

UB3R_N00B

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    So far thinking this:

Klefki@Light Clay
    Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Foul Play, Draining Kiss

Kangaskhan@Kangaskhanite
    Moves: Strength, Crunch, Earthquake, Power-up Punch

Also really would like noivern for my flyer, tentacruel for my surfer and waterfaller. So that means i have:

Kangaskhan, Klefki, Noivern, Tentacruel so I need two more, a pokemon that can learn cut please :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If you're planning to use Froakie, then you might need a fire-type to back you up. A good option would be Talonflame; with Gale Wings and Brave Bird combo, it could cause some major destruction and give you an easier time battling. n_n;; Gale Wings Talonflame isn't available until late (or maybe post) game, though, so if you want to get one early, you might have to search around on GTS.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • Ingame I don't think you need Screens on Klefki. For Cut, a pokemon that comes to mind is Scolipede. I know you already have a Poison-type but I used Scolipede once and it was really good. X-Scissor and Poison Jab provide great STAB and it gets those moves early, too. IIRC it also received a base stat increase in Attack this generation. I recommend it!

For your last slot, I also agree that you need a Fire-type. Litwick is found in Lost Hotel and Chandelure is awesome, so you might want to use that.

Back