• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trick House

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I know that almost everyone who has played RSE has been in the Trick House, so let's share our opinions on it! Did you clear every puzzle? If you had to create your own puzzle, what would it be like? Did you like the prizes and trainers? Were the puzzles too easy or hard?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I do remember Trick House, yes! Personally loved going through it; it was very fun, if you ask me.

If I'm not mistaken, I did get through each and every puzzle in one of my play-throughs of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, but since it was a long time since I had done any of it, I can't exactly put my finger on which I actually like, unfortunately.

Rewarding thing about these stuff is, after you're done, you immediately get an item from Trick Master. I suppose a lot of them could be considered sort of redundant, but some are very valuable.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I completed every single puzzle. However I was disappointed because as a kid, I remmeber the first time I cleared his puzzle, I got a rare candy. I believed that if you would get a rare candy after every puzzle you complete but that was never the case so I wasted my time lmao. I did it anyways just for the sake of saying I did it.

Years
I cleared every puzzle up to the rotating gates one. I just pretty much gave up with that puzzle because it was hard to find the right pattern to move the gates, and I already hated said puzzle due to Winona's Gym.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I think I've managed to complete all the puzzles. They were pretty fun, plus the trainers in there were good for additional training for my team. One thing that disappointed me though was that the items scattered around the mazes were merely mail - useless things to me that clutter my bag space. I usually sell them off afterwards. The gifts given by the Trick Master were alright though. I like receiving free things.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
I actually did enjoy the Trick House. I recall I solved every puzzle there. While I did like getting free items from the Trick Master, he saved the best free item for last. That free item being a tent for the player's secret base, either a Red or Blue Tent.

That's cool to hear, because while I remember playing through a good portion of his Trick House, I cant remember where I last stopped before the Trick House slipped my mind altogether, I can't make it a point to remember to go back after defeating a Gym Leader or whatnot. I would definitely do it in ORAS, hope they make some changes to the prize items because while I recall they were rare, they were not necessarily useful to my adventure. The fun factor was definitely there though, no doubt about it.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
this was fun and tricky id visit it each time I beat a gym leader although I wish the prizes were better :/

UltimateFacepalmMaster

*facepalm* ah... I'm stupid...
Years
Oh-ho YEAH!! I did....
i think d last puzzle was a quiz (or was it d 2nd last one??)
"Mechadoll1:Answer my question blah blah blah....."
LOL!!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I've completed every puzzle and I'm loving them! I wish there were more puzzles for post-game.

Back