• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Where's That Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    o%2FOJ4e.gif

You can find the download here: https://shikausstan.itch.io/wheres-that-pokemon
    (Once I post some more I will change that into a link)

I made this game a while ago because of the lack of non-internet pokemon games available for pc but thought it might be good to actually put it out on the internet. My main motivation was to do this for the 2nd generation of Pokemon fans in my house (the kids). I do have an android version in the works but right now it only has the easy mode operational and the pokedex semi operational.

ijngHM.png
    D0dVJa.png
    129Ekc.png

Here are some details:
    The user will be presented with a screen full of pokemon with one showing on the users pokedex. The user just needs to find the pokemon before the timer runs down. Fill out your pokedex and check out your stats.

Level Easy: The Green and Blue bar are 100% chance to catch, and the Red is 10% (great for ages 3+)

Level Medium and Hard: The Green bar is 100%, the Blue bar starts at 99% and works down to 11%, and the Red bar is 10% to catch

Once the timer bar turns red your desired pokemon will start to flash black.

Donate so that the work can continue on the mobile app.

I did the non-pokemon art myself (including ash) and revamped official pokemon music with my own twists. I programmed it in Gamemaker by myself and downloaded the sprites from veekun.com (at least through 5th gen) I have forgotten where I got the 6th gen pokemon from I will have to keep looking.

W528Re.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Thanks to all who have so far downloaded the game. Are there any comments? Any suggestions? It is (I believe) a complete game but changes could be made. I don't have a ton of time but I would love some suggestions towards the betterment of the game.

Years
  • ....so you just randomly click on a pokemon and it's caught? I'm not sure how one plays this. If this game is complete I would recommend putting it in the completed games forum.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    ....so you just randomly click on a pokemon and it's caught? I'm not sure how one plays this...

No you don't randomly click on a pokemon... There are three settings easy, medium, and hard. When you go into one of those levels you are given a pokemon to find and then you try to find it on the page (the page is different everytime) Easy has about 120 pokemon, medium about 240, and hard 480. As you find them they start to fill out your pokedex. When you first open the game your pokedex is empty and you have to fill it out.

You should download it and try it out ;)

...If this game is complete I would recommend putting it in the completed games forum.

I would but the rules of the forum state: All new game threads go in here, regardless of how advanced the game is.

Back