• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • Name: Lodovico "Vico" Silvio

Home Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Physical Appearance: Vico is about 5"7 feet tall. His physique is somewhere between thin and average, leaning closer to average. His arms are also quite small, not quite skin and bones, but noticeable. His hands are also smooth as a babies booty. This would probably be due to the manual work he would do. His skin is rather pale shade, as if he needed a tan. His hair is jet black, moderately short and rather straight. It also points out in the middle at the top. Vico also makes sure it doesn't sag onto his face at all. He needs his physical appearance to stay as perfect as it can be. And finally, his eyes are a dark shade of brown. On the clothes side of things, Vico is wearing comfortable, black jeans. He would never think of letting them sag so he always wears a nice, black, belt to keep it from going down too low. His sneakers are both black and white, they were both comfortable and still functional in not breaking down. His socks go just above his ankles and are eggshell white. His outfit is completed with a polo shirt. One that is horizontally striped and flips between beige and white. It also has the number 57 over the heart area in a simple font. It's as long as any average T-shirt. He'll always have his collar down and it buttoned all the way up.

Personality: Vico likes things to be perfect. He always tries to make sure things are done right. He doesn't like failing and will make sure that all necessary precautions are taken so that things can be as good as they can possibly be. He also likes to give his all and then some. He'll give 200% and then give 210%. This ties in with his perfectionism, he will put his sweat, blood and tears into things. When he starts something he always makes sure to finish it. He's also pretty smart. He always thinks critically and outside of the box. He always tries to find new and creative ways to solve his problems so that everything he does can be, you guessed it, perfect. Although, Vico is quite bossy. The ultimate example of 'My way or the highway'. Although he does like things to be perfect, this has caused him to always want to take the helm and make sure no one does anything wrong. Also, he's pretty cocky and a little pretentious. He's always sure that he will be the one that comes out on top. He'll always expect that victory will always be right in his fingertips. He's also a bit of a snoop. He's always trying to act like Sherlock Holmes at any given interval. When he finds something that perplexes him, he'll go find out what it is, whether it's his business or not.

Goal: Pokemon Champion in the most perfect way possible.

History: Vico was born and raised in a nice, high-class house. His younger childhood was always happy, filled with joy and life seemed sweet as honey. It felt like retirement about seventy or so years early. Vico was also the was the fourth of four children. They were all quite successful in what they did. Always getting As, bringing home trophies, always being that sort of ideal family that you always wish your apart of because it would seem nice. Being the the last of several, highly successful siblings, he always felt that he had a goal in life, a goal that he needed to meet before his life ends. A goal which he decided not just to meet, but to surpass, 10 fold. He was always determined from his goal of wanting to reach the high level of his siblings. That level of meeting perfection, and then finding a way, some way to get above perfection. And to get there, a single mistake would do nothing other than hold him down, so he always made sure that he would get used to making sure everything around him is perfect and that he takes any precautions to make sure it stays that way. But going to school in pre-teens, he saw that perfection wasn't in the minds of everyone so he always took it upon himself to make sure things stayed perfect. And honestly, it seemed like he was on his way. He was no disgrace to his family, he always tried and he always succeeded. He felt as if victory would always be a stone's throw away.

He had heard about the Re-Opening and that's when he realized something. Something which would make him take up the life of a Pokemon Trainer. Earning perfection is always a good, relieving and proud feeling but you never feel that and the more you work for it, the sweeter it tastes in the end. So going into the hands of nature and working for months on end to a final, lofty goal, would be the absolute, sweetest taste of perfection and victory he might have in his whole, entire life. So he packed his things, said good-bye and began his smaller journey south, out of Hearthome City and began his way through the never-ending rain of Route 212 and then the famous Pastoria Marsh and finally made to the nearest port, Pastoria City. There he got his ticket and took his ride to Hoenn, where adventures, Pokemon and new things to test himself in would await.

Unique Qualities: N/A

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon: Seedot

Starter Nickname: Toto

Personality: Toto is one of those, not very heroic types. He's always the kind that's somewhat in fear, perpetually. And when he does do something, he's always more of the shield that no one remembers or even remotely cares about instead of the sword which is always held at such a high place. Although, Toto is self aware, he tries to fight his fear and try to be loyal, but the chances of him sucking it up and doing something heroic is practically at the flip of a coin. Sometimes he'll be the hero, sometimes he'll be the zero, simple as that. But when things aren't in a life or death situation , as he would think, he is usually happy and he enjoys being happy so that he won't have to face his fears or anything that could possible scare and/or startle him.

Unique Qualities: N/A

Is that good enough? :3

Okay, me hopes that slot still open.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Awesome. I was wondering if Dexter would be able to evolve in to Gallede.
    I'll post my chapter up soon, we got a new modem yesterday while I stayed at my friends house >w<

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Heres my Trainer Card to join i just picked what was good...:D heres drake!
    Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

Name: Drake
    Starter: Dratini
    Nickname:Midnight
    Born: Treefort City

Personality: Drake loves pokemon and cares to them when in need. He has be friended other trainers coming along the region he was born. He does get a little aggresive when it comes to battling but is sure not to be a sore loser.

History: He was born in Forttree City in a nice cottage treehouse. By the age of 8 he had a liking of Dark type but soon liked dragon when he saw a salamence fly by knowing they look powerful. Soon After he was 10 he went on walks to play with pokemon. When 13 years old he made a choice to catch pokemon and beat the elite 4. 4 months after his 14 birthday he left to go on a pokemon journey and caught dratini on a small pond that very day.

Types: Dark/Dragon
    Goal: Become the first dark pokemon gymleader ever ( Including dragons)
    Unique Qualities: None

I hope this works now... -Pikachumaster

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I want to tell the pokemon tread person that i have pokemon emerald and know the gymleaders teams so if you need them ask me!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I smell fresh naab meat... Who wants dinner?

ANYWAY

Charry managed to save his computer, so YEAH!

*and my Gastly in HG has a crush on me >_>;;*

Years
  • @PIXY

Congrats, you're our final Roleplayer! You get both Egg Moves!

@Pikachu

I'll put it to you lightly:

READ THE FRICKIN' THREAD. You're seriously getting on my nerves....Look, just read the thread, the link is in the first page of this thread, and READ EVERYTHING ON THE FIRST POST. You're trying my patience....

@Yuuki

Yeah, My Poliwhirl likes me....AND HE'S A DUDE! HE CUDDLES WITH ME!

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Well, since the only other RP I was in has now been locked, due to real life issue, all my time can be put into this one, I'll get working on my next post riiight away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back