• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Welcome back Kaneki! :)

I am busy lately so I am not online as much as I used to :( But I don't forget you guys, and I will be back soon! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I am busy lately so I am not online as much as I used to :( But I don't forget you guys, and I will be back soon! ;)
    No problem sis, we don't forget you either :).

Jolteon because it was my first electric poke.
    ALso I am back, I think I entered this club a few months ago.
    Hmm, I don't see your name on the Members List on the first post. Also I just went through the whole thread & I don't think you have registered for the Club yet, so I think it'd be good if you do so :).

Killua

No problem sis, we don't forget you either :).

Hmm, I don't see your name on the Members List on the first post. Also I just went through the whole thread & I don't think you have registered for the Club yet, so I think it'd be good if you do so :).

Ok, I am leaving home now, will edit this post in 2 or 3 hours

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I also like Vikavolt, because its ability is Levitate, so like Eelektross it has no type disadvantages

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I also like Vikavolt, because its ability is Levitate, so like Eelektross it has no type disadvantages

I just hope for this generation to have some better bug moves, then Vikavolt will be perfect! :D it's gonna be in my team pretty sure!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Jolteon because it was my first electric poke.
    ALso I am back, I think I entered this club a few months ago.
    There seems to be some confusion man, u haven't joined the Club yet, so just fill in the form on the OP & u'll be good to go. And plz do it asap, coz I keep a post count out here, according to which Rankings are given & u need to be a Member to be eligible for that :)

Pika Pika :chu:

Killua

Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) Jolteon
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s) Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon 2fast2quick
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner (An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one). Shinx
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname (optional) Big Bad Wolf

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name Just call me Kaneki
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) Jolteon
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s) Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon 2fast2quick
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner (An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one). Shinx
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname (optional) Big Bad Wolf
    Hey Kaneki (finally :P) welcome to the Club bro :). There a current Discussion on, so do put in ur thoughts. Also if u have something to share regarding previous discussions, feel free to do that as well. And we have an Event going on right now, u can participate in that too. Hope u have a good time around here
    1.%20smile.gif

Current Event - My Electric Type ELITE FOUR MEMBER. Here are the RULES

Current Discussion - Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Eh, why not. Seems like a pretty cool club

Name: you can call me Vince
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Electabuzz
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder Punch
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I'd probably say because I like their ability to be great role players on competitve teams as they can really fill out a team well, such as Heliolisk, Thundurus, and Electivire
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Tynamo, I'll be the first one with this little guy :)
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Darryl

As for the current topic, I'd say I haven't been a huge fan so far of the new Pokemon. If I had to choose one though, Tapu Koko seems very intriguing and I'll be paying close attention to as more information comes out and once I start playing the games when they come out.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Eh, why not. Seems like a pretty cool club

Name: you can call me Vince
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Electabuzz
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder Punch
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I'd probably say because I like their ability to be great role players on competitve teams as they can really fill out a team well, such as Heliolisk, Thundurus, and Electivire
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Tynamo, I'll be the first one with this little guy :)
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Darryl

As for the current topic, I'd say I haven't been a huge fan so far of the new Pokemon. If I had to choose one though, Tapu Koko seems very intriguing and I'll be paying close attention to as more information comes out and once I start playing the games when they come out.
    Hey Vince (aka FireSnow), welcome to the Club man, really glad to have u here {:3}. Thnx for participating in the current discussion. There's also an Event going on, I hoping u'll take part in that as well. Also, if u have any thoughts to share about previous discussions, u're welcome to do that too. I hope u enjoy ur time here :).

Current Discussion - Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Favourite Electric type in S/M? Definitely Vikavolt. If I get the games I'm getting it. Hell I'm using it in Competitive Battling, too.
    I really absolutely lovvve Togedemaru :D So cute and ELECTRIC HEDGEHOG PORKYPIN?? I LOVE IT
    Aaaarghhh, name changes driving Chu crazy, took me a while to figure out that Volpe Artica = Rabinov :P

And ya Vikavolt seems to be a Pokemon that can definitely be used in Competitive Battling, given its Levitate Ability.

"Hedgehog Porkypin", nice description there LuvingWillFlareon ;)

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Name - Oddball
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon - Ampharos, Pichu, and their families

Favourite Electric Type Move - Can you believe there's a move called Nuzzle that is not only Electric type, but offensive? I can't. Hilarious.

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - The element of electricity has appealed to me since I was a kid for reasons difficult to pinpoint other than simply listing its properties, which isn't really a reason. Also, Electric Pokémon have a very high ratio of cute species, and I adore that. What's more, those cute species pack a punch for their size explicitly BECAUSE they are electric.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Mareep
    179.png

Your Tag Partner's Nickname - Maplehoof

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name - Oddball
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon - Ampharos, Pichu, and their families

Favourite Electric Type Move - Can you believe there's a move called Nuzzle that is not only Electric type, but offensive? I can't. Hilarious.

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - The element of electricity has appealed to me since I was a kid for reasons difficult to pinpoint other than simply listing its properties, which isn't really a reason. Also, Electric Pokémon have a very high ratio of cute species, and I adore that. What's more, those cute species pack a punch for their size explicitly BECAUSE they are electric.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Mareep
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname - Maplehoof
    Hey there Oddball, welcome to the Club bro, I'm sure u'll have a good time around here :). Feel free to take part in the current Discussion & Event. U can also share ur thoughts regarding previous discussions, which u can find in the OP (opening post, i.e. first post). And anything u need to ask, feel free to drop in a VM :).

Afterglow Ampharos

Years

• Current Discussion - Which is your favourite Electric Type Pokemon, released so far, in Sun & Moon?

Togedemaru is adorable. I especially like that they did a lot to separate it from the other (oof, forgive this horrible term) "pika-clones." Aside from the cheeks it has practically nothing visually in common with them.

It has a cute roundness, a cute face, and I like the way the triangle bits on its back pop up for the hedgehog spikes.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Togedemaru is adorable. I especially like that they did a lot to separate it from the other (oof, forgive this horrible term) "pika-clones." Aside from the cheeks it has practically nothing visually in common with them.

It has a cute roundness, a cute face, and I like the way the triangle bits on its back pop up for the hedgehog spikes.
    Blame the fandom for coming up with the term "Pika-clones" to describe the Electric Rodents :P.

But yeah, Togedemaru surely is one of the universal favourites {:3}.

Afterglow Ampharos

Years
  • Is it ok if I participate in previous discussions that I missed?
    Discussion #3 - What species of rodent would you like the next Pikaclone to be?

We just got a new one, but this is an interesting topic to me nonetheless. As I said above, I'm quite happy with Togedemaru's design, but let's think about what ELSE there could be. In Gen 8, perhaps, or even just theoretical for funsies.

But before we talk about that, we need to ask ourselves: What exactly IS Dedenne?

Most people point to Dedenne and say it's a hamster, but wait just a moment. Have you ever seen a hamster with a tail like that? This leads me to believe that Dedenne might be a gerbil or a dormouse, species with similar tails.

That said, it might be fun to have a hamster Pokemon. Though that might be too hard to make different-looking than Dedenne... How about a jerboa Pokemon? Wouldn't that be interesting?

Back