• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV The X Factor UK Discussion Thread

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • X Factor is the best TV show and the UK has the best version of X Factor so I figured I'd make a thread so those who watch it can discuss it 8)

We're heading towards the end of the auditions for season 12 and have certainly seen a lot of great talent so far, as well as a refreshed judging panel (rip Louis Walsh). What are your thoughts so far? Any favourite contestants?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • This series is actually off to a decent start, the changes that have been made are for the better. I thought I wouldn't be able to adjust to the new judging panel, but Rita Ora and Nick Grimshaw actually work really well together. As for my favourite contestants, my only two favourites right now are Jennifer Phillips and 4th Power. There hasn't really been many stand out auditions for me so far, perhaps that could happen towards the end of the audition stage.

Years
  • Sean Miley Moore is my favourite. I also like Simon Lynch (?) and 4th Power. Don't really know what to think of Ora and Grimshaw. They both seem fairly boring tbh, but honestly it's so great not to have Louis. It's hilarious that he keeps going on about how the show is failing without him when he was by far the worst judge/mentor.

Back