• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how's my team?

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    okay, this is an in-game, occasionally competitive team (i.e., with friends), that I basically use to kill everything forever, and may perhaps at some point transfer to either Black or SoulSilver to have a grand old time there. there is also, as you may have noticed, and open spot - any suggestions on what to fill it with are helpful - it doesn't matter, really, what it is, as I just raise pokemon through exp. sharing through the E4. just keep in mind nothing is leaving - movesets, sure.

tl;dr - rate team, movesets - nobody's leaving, any suggestions for #6?

POKEMON DIAMOND -

TORTERRA - level 75 - careful
    - crunch
    - earthquake
    - frenzy plant (maybe giga drain?)
    - wood hammer

GYARADOS - level 75 - jolly
    - hydro pump
    - ice fang
    - waterfall
    - bite

HONCHKROW - level 74 - naughty
    - night slash
    - fly
    - steel wing
    - faint attack

HERACROSS - level 75 - docile
    - shadow claw
    - megahorn
    - close combat
    - aerial ace

DIALGA - level 74 - lonely
    - flash cannon
    - draco meteor
    - fire blast
    - ancientpower

I have some candidates for #6...
    TYRANITAR - 62 - (thunder fang, earthquake, stone edge, crunch)
    TOGEKISS - 43 - (aura sphere, ancientpower, some other stuff I forgot)

if you read all of that, thank you. if you comment, thanks even more.

good day, sirs.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hey there, so this teams just for battles with friends etc you say, ok well if your not interested in Ev training to pummel your friends even more I'll try help with the movesets. :)

Torterra - Earthquake, Crunch and Wood Hammer are all good choices, keep them for sure, but Frenzy Plant isn't a good idea as it gives your friends time to switch out and put you in a tricky position whilst Torterra has to recharge so Giga Drain if you want to keep 'terra on longer or Leaf Storm ; which wouldn't be bad as it lowers Sp.Atk so you don't have to be forced to switch out and continue to hit with physical attacks.

Gyrados - This thing can sweep all your friends team if you can pull if off, the key move here is Dragon Dance, so I'd replace bite for it, get a few of these up and they'll drop like flies. Gyrados is a physical attacker and a good one at that so I reccomend this set for him;
    - Waterfall
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang / Stone Edge

I don't really know much about Honchkrow, but naughty nature is good for its physical attacks.

Give Heracross Swords Dance if you want him to hit alot harder. And finally I don't know much about Dialga either. But for your final slot I reccomend Togekiss, mainly because I can't see TTars sandstream helping you at all. Anyway hope I helped. :)

Back