• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HM Slave/Elite Four Team (LeafGreen)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    well, i hope you can help me with this since i'm not very experient with pokemon

my idea is just to hit it as hard as possible
    i haven't builded it yet, but my plan is boost all pokemons with vitamins for ATK/SAT and SPD (just so i get at least 100 EV's in these stats)
    i'd also like to use this team for competition among friends, since i will kinda EV train them (not fully) and pick pokemons with good IV i figured they could stand a chance in some battles. what do you think?

Venusaur (ATK/SAT)
    - Frenezy Plant
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Earthquake
    - Synthesis

Arcanine (ATK/SPD)
    - Overheat
    - Extremespeed
    - Iron Tail
    - Dig

Slowbro (SAT/SPD) {here i'm not sure if it is worth it investing in SPD since he is very slow, maybe i go with DEF instead since i plan to use him against Bruno}
    - Psychic
    - Surf
    - Shadow Ball
    - Ice Beam/Flametrhower {need help deciding between these}

Tauros (ATK/SPD)
    - Pursuit {i see how this is not a good idea, but this was my plan to beat Agatha)
    - Iron Tail
    - Strenght
    - Rocksmash

Magneton (SAT/SPD)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Zap Cannon
    - Tri Attack
    - Flash

Dragonite (SAT/SPD)
    - Outrage
    - Fly
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Beam/Flametrhower/Thunderbolt {need help deciding between these}

thanks already, have a good day :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    just realized i've forgotten Cut, i guess i'll give it to Dragonite since i don't want my starter with a HM
    Dragonite will look like this:
    - Fly
    - Waterfall
    - Cut
    - Outrage/Ice Beam (i can't decide, i'll use him against Lance, so both would be good)

and he probably will have more EV's in ATK now, since he has two attacks that are physical. making him SAT/ATK

Back