• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Super Ultimate Birthday~~!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Happy birthday to a special, close friend of mine - Anna, who turns 23 today!

dd8d6452f87c403f8d9ff3534230574686ccdbd1_hq.gif

Anna is a very precious soul; I met her years ago,and she was basically my first ever friend here on PC, and I'm very thankful that I'm still close friends with her today. Honestly, I don't think I'd be here for very long if it weren't for her, which is why I'm really grateful to her and the memories I have with her~ Honestly, I could go on all day typing about Anna, but I really do hope you guys meet her and greet her sometime! You won't regret it. <33

Anywho, happy birthday Anna-dearie, and I wish you nothing but happiness and joy today!

Gyakuten.Saiban.600.237067.jpg

Years
  • The fun thing about having a birthday and PCversary so close to each other is because you get double the celebration threads. That said, I hope you had an awesome day Anna!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • cheers guys!
    love u forever shawn~
    ang im glad we're chatting more now that i got my butt on discord :D
    ahaha hika i know right? it's a little weird but it's like having a birthday near christmas~

Back