• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Official glitch discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
  • lol iknowwwwwwwwwwwww2 ok i like like a like to like people to liek..

iu love our glitches and cheats.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • oh sorry im really sorry for spammingill delete that post,....... ok i have another glitchg cheat that ive done but you guys will go

boo you suck shadow909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ill tell you the glitch cheat if you want me to itll come in handy. maybe

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • is this cheat real??????????????? its like a glitch cheat. but i havnt treid it caus my cousin stole all of my pokemon games. pokemon r/b/y g/s/c r/s fr/lf/sb

i went to china and it was wierd and i got a sb its like fr but blastiose but its wierd cause its glitchy. well im in the raod right with my lap top.

Go to Cinabar and surf up and down on the water. On the right of the island and after 5 minutes a red tenticle will appear, when you catch it it will be holding a GS ball.

DarkKrystal

Master/Future Gym ******
    Years
  • In Silver, I took out these pokemon I used for trading from version to version and put them in my gameboy game, I think by transferring boxes from one thing to another. At some point the pokemon got completely screwed up and the box said, although there were only about 5 pokemon, that I was like 24 or something out of 20 for that pokemon box. I renamed the box 'game bug' and released all the pokemon except for one, a Spearow I named Medaby. Like all the other Pokemon in that box, the game said it's level was zero. (Crazy, eh?)
    I was saving continuously throughout this experiment. Next, I returned to the Newbark Town-Cherrygrove path and walked in the grass until I found a HootHoot. I defeated it with two Pecks and recieved 36 experience points. Spearow continued to level up... Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Until he reached the level he'd originally been out when he'd been in the Stadium box - level 14. (I was almost expecting him to go straight to level one hundred!!!)

Has anything similar happened to anybody here?

DarkKrystal

Master/Future Gym ******
    Years
  • Janis Joplin said:
    also 1nce i was usin marowake an i beat a bellsprot an the game got totally high. glirches gilling up 4/3 of the screen, man. it was far-out1 amd 1nce, i used gameshark to get this item called gary and there was a bunch of lind up sprites moving across th creen also once i started walking o n warer, no wait that was irl1 iips aoorry

YOU sound like a glitch, your spelling so bad. I have no idea in hell what you just said. :dead:

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Lol, yes I have no idea what he's talking about either. Except for the item called Gary, I've heard of that one.

shadow909 said:
    is this cheat real??????????????? its like a glitch cheat. but i havnt treid it caus my cousin stole all of my pokemon games. pokemon r/b/y g/s/c r/s fr/lf/sb

i went to china and it was wierd and i got a sb its like fr but blastiose but its wierd cause its glitchy. well im in the raod right with my lap top.

Go to Cinabar and surf up and down on the water. On the right of the island and after 5 minutes a red tenticle will appear, when you catch it it will be holding a GS ball.

Shadow909;
    Stop posting ridiculous things. NOTHING you say is true. Most of it is SPAM.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • oh no im telling you guys and im not trying to spam is that cheat real im asking you im not spamming.

well if anyone trys that thing please tell me if its real or not.

and first of all !I AM NOT A LEIR DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IN CHINEEXZE!

im sorry but jeeze i dont like to lie did you read the other post i posted in this thread or some other?!!!!

and i was in china me and my friends went to a trip to see who can go to china first

im doing nothing but bieng in the back seat with my friend.

(im niot driving)(and we are here at xion in china now we are going to a place called "chongqing")

if you dont belive me search for china,chongqing

Last edited:
    Years
  • Calm down guys. Until you try it or if sounds abo****ely wrong and would never work don't start flamming. If you are indeed lying please do not post false stuff.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • ok sorry im really sorry but im not lieing and i hate it when they call me liears.

ok im over exadurating (bad spelling) im sorry. you got me in my soft spot :(

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Well I am sorry then. But really, the things you do post really sound hard to believe.

DarkKrystal

Master/Future Gym ******
    Years
  • SRV said:
    Well I am sorry then. But really, the things you do post really sound hard to believe.

Yes, I like Glitches that don't work but are believable (sp?) and don't have any bad side-effects.

By the way, I am in LOVE with Glitch City. I got to surf and fish and stand on top of doors and my Pikachu named Pikapi and also, I got to stand in water. And like, no land in sight - just all water.

It was so awesome I did it twice. Like, teh shmecks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    i havent seen this glitch on here yet so ill post it. its realy easy. just surf where you get misingno. when you are on the block next to the gym's door go on the land so you are in front of the door. if done correctly the trainer will apear i think in the top left corner. i havent done this for ages but it definatly works. its on r/b and i think y as well.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • You can't trade Missingno. to GSC, I've tried. Also, you can't trade anything past Lv. 100. If you try, you get a message like this, "so-and-so looks abnormal." I haven't tried trading it to RBY.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Also, here's a glitch I found. This was when I was experimenting with gameshark codes on my Gold (on an emulator). The trick to fusing 2 Pokes together! XD (I actually named it the KILLER Magikarp code cause I used it to create just that, a KILLER Karp.)

Codes you Need:
    Item/Ball Modifier (To get Infinite Master Balls)
    Catch Shining Pokes (This is the first trait of the ultimate Magikarp. Goldness.)
    Catch Mew (Mew's ability to learn virtually any move will be used here)
    Catch Magikarp (Now how can you have the ultimate Karp if you don't catch one???)
    Inf. Rare Candies (Part 2 of Ultimate Karp- Lv. 100. Oh yeah. DO NOT EVOLVE YOUR KARP.)
    Item Modifier for Vitamins, OR...
    999 Stats

Other Requirements:
    Bug-Catching Contest (You'll see. Yes, this is a bit odd.)
    A good ability to do interrupted saves. (I'll explain how)
    Another random Poke (Use it in the Contest)
    Everstone (Optional. This is so you don't have to constantly press B to stop your Karp's evolution. Can't have the Ultimate Karp if it turns into a Gyarados...)
    An idea for a nickname. (Use the same name for Mew and your Karp, you'll see why)
    4 moves you want to teach to your Karp. (Teach them to Mew.)

Step by Step Making for your ULTIMATE Karp...

1. Catch a Shining Mew. Name it (the same name you want for your Karp). Raise it to Lv. 100 for best results.
    2. Teach Mew the 4 moves you want your Karp to have. These can be modified later.
    3. Place Mew in slot 2 of your party. Enter Bug-Catching Contest. Helper will hold Mew for you.
    4. Catch Shining Magikarp. Raise to Lv. 100 WITHOUT evolving to Gyarados. Use Everstone if ya wish.
    5. Fill your party with whatever you want to catch. Quit Contest.
    6. Helper gives you back Mew. But instead of sending it to PC, it FUSES with your Karp!*

*Note: If you look up its stats out of battle, you see Mew. Send it into battle, it's your Karp. WITH YOUR DESIRED MOVES!!! You can teach your Karp anything now! ^_^

7. Use a whole lotta vitamins on your Karp.10 per stat I believe. PP Ups are also good. You can skip this if ya use the 999 stats code.
    8. Put your Ultimate Karp to the test. Battle with it as you please. XD

The reason why it does this is because Gameshark messes up how the Bug-Catching Contest works. With the Catch Any Poke code active, when you're competing, you can catch whetever you want, use your own items (as many as you want), catch Wild Pokes with whatever Ball ya want (except Park Ball, unless you use the code for that too), and you have infinite time. On the other hand, because you get infinite time, the contest doen't end until you quit, so you are exempt from the contest, no matter how many Pokes you catch. As odd as this sounds, this is a glitch I discovered by accident while trying to catch a Scizor in the Contest. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back