• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Husbando?

pkmin3033

Because. Having a husbando is three times better than having a waifu and you all know it.

Who's Your Husbando?

Years
  • I actually married characters on myfconline years ago, It was Kouen Ren and Daniel D'Arby, I added a new husband in Crowley Eusford though!!
    It's totally ok to have 3 husbands shh

Years
  • Okay, so my post in the waifu thread was a joke. I mean, I like Monokuma a lot. He and the person behind him are one of my favorite antagonists in fiction. But like... I'm not that into him, hahaha.. *cough*

To be completely honest I don't think I favor any character in anime of either gender to call them waifu/husbando. I like the relationships between characters sometimes, however.

Back