• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imraan02's Breeding and Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
Years
  • The Celebi and Dog trio sound really good.
    If theres anything else you'd like in the shop feel free to ask. I'd like all 4 so if you find 2 more you'd like we could trade 4 for 4?

Would it be possible for me to get the shiny Hydreigon and shiny Kingdra as well?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Alright, so Jumpluff, Conkeldurr, Hydreigon, and could I change the Kingdra to shiny Groudon? I'll drop another Pokemon if asking for three shinies + shiny legend seems like a lot.

No thats ok. I won't say no to more pokemon:P but I'm happy with the WIN2011 celebi and the 3 shiny dog trio for shiny Jumpluff, Conkeldurr, Hydreigon and Groudon

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I'll be online most of today. We can trade when you're online again

Alright. I'm on right now and I've added you.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Edit: The Jumpluff appears to be hacked as well, unfortunately. >< It's in a Love Ball, but says it was caught on X/Y... :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Alright. I'm on right now and I've added you.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Edit: The Jumpluff appears to be hacked as well, unfortunately. >< It's in a Love Ball, but says it was caught on X/Y... :/

Just my luck:/ Is there anything else you would like? I'll take the Jumpluff and trade you anything you're interested in

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Just my luck:/ Is there anything else you would like? I'll take the Jumpluff and trade you anything you're interested in

The shiny Noivern and Salamence also have illegal Ball combos. Just thought I'd let you know ><;;

Anyway, is it okay if I ask for the Timid Cresselia? I've been looking for one for a while.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    The shiny Noivern and Salamence also have illegal Ball combos. Just thought I'd let you know ><;;

Anyway, is it okay if I ask for the Timid Cresselia? I've been looking for one for a while.

I think I'm going to take all the lvl 100 shinies down. I don't trust any of them now. Thanks again for telling me and for your patience.

I'll get the cresselia for you and I'll be online shortly

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I think I'm going to take all the lvl 100 shinies down. I don't trust any of them now. Thanks again for telling me and for your patience.

I'll get the cresselia for you and I'll be online shortly

Thanks again, and very sorry to hear that so many of them are hacked :/ Disappointed in the OTs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Pokémon: Golette
    Nickname:none
    Nature:adamant
    Ability: no guard
    Ball:doesnt matter
    Egg Moves:
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?:none

dunno if I can request 2 but I'll just put it here. its ok if you wont accept my request :)

Pokémon: Snover
    Nickname:none
    Nature: adamant
    Ability: snow warning
    Ball: doesnt matter
    Egg Moves: avalanche
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/x
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?:none

also, may I ask for your froakie from the giveaway section? I can send you an at least 5IV Bagon and/or a vital spirit tyrogue with also at least 5 ivs

Hi

Your pokemon are ready for collection. If you're available, we can trade now?

MeowPlaysPokemon

Professional Human
    Years
  • Hello. I am interested in your Relaxed Kyogre and Modest Dialga. My own collection of Pokemon is scarce, but I am willing to offer up EV trained competitive Pokemon, like Salamence, Suicune, Garchomp, Talonflame. I also have an Adamant Rayquaza and a HA Adamant Chimchar. If any of this interests you, please let me know. I am in desperate need of Kyogre and Dialga for my future VGC '16 team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Hello I am Interested in this pokemon:
    Shiny Kyogre
    Lvl. 100

Nature: Modest
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Water Spout, Scald, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam

What i will trade: lvl 56 entei, shiny Mega metagross (event) lvl 50 with a jolly nature.

My FC is:4914-6282-0423

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hello I am Interested in this pokemon:
    Shiny Kyogre
    Lvl. 100

Nature: Modest
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Water Spout, Scald, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam

What i will trade: lvl 56 entei, shiny Mega metagross (event) lvl 50 with a jolly nature.

My FC is:4914-6282-0423

Hi

I'm interested in the shiny Metagross. Could you please give me more info such as OT, ID, ball caught in, place met.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Sure. The metagross has an event ball, The OT is Steven and it was caught from "an online present". Its an event pokemon from a while back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back