• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144
Source image:
3914World%20Map.png

Type of region: Archipelago
Number of settlements: 13
Features: The water in the center is lake
Use: I'll use it in my hack, sorry it's not posted

Last edited:
Years
Style: HGSS
Size: 480x320 (or bigger if you can't fit it all in, i'll incorporate scrolling into the script)
Number of towns: 14 cities and 8 towns.
Source image:
Spoiler:
Doesn't have to be exactly that, but somewhere along the lines of it please :D
Type of region: Three large islands with about 7 smaller ones if possible. With about 3-4 cities on each large one.
Features: Volcano on one of the smaller islands, snowy part up towards the north of the map, and a large forest near the starting town on the biggest island.
Use: Pokemon Almodine

Thanks if you can do it :)

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
base Size: doesn't matter
Source image:
crappy map drawing.JPG
sorry, but I am no good at paint.
Type of region: mainland, with some small Islands
Number of settlements: 9, but could you please make the bottom left town a city.
Features: A desert in the middle (labelled) with a Volcano underneath., lots of caves in the Mountanous area (shown with "/\" lines), River circumnavigating the desert, a port town (triangular city) and a series of small, unnocupied islands near the Island town...
Use: I may soon place it in a fanfic I make, (or a game/ROM Hack) but that won't be for a while (when I do, I'll PM you)

also, with the Islands, could you make them free-roam? (like the desert) and have the Islands quite small (no more than 4 tiles)

EDIT: The ma didn't show up completely, (the Right side didn't show up) so I've added this image as well...

thanks heaps mate! I know it's a tall order...

also, the Image didn't show up properly (the right image is off-screen) so I added this attachment as well...
crappy%20map%20drawing.JPG

Last edited:

Thyplozard

Pokemon Black White Fan
Years
Style: DPPt
Size: 256x192
Source image:
iaza12163916166900.png

(Make it perfectly round, if possible. If not, make it just normal round. Understand it?!)
Type of region: One archipelago created by humans with 6 islands.
Number of settlements: 2 small towns, 5 medium towns and 4 big cities.
Features: One big mountain in the middle isle, and one mountain on each small isle.
Use: Region of a comic.(For a brazillian forum, but I'll translate and post here).

Years
Well, I'm still here, but I've lost track of whose requests I made and whose I didn't. So, feel free to re-request, but remember to provide me with a link to your use for it, or I'll just ignore you. I don't have the time or energy to chase you for info any more.

Also, pokewalker, you can use Oblivia from PokéJapan if you wish. I'm planning to add cities and routes this weekend. Make sure to credit me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Style: it honestly doesnt matter to me whatever is easiest for you
Size: same as above
Source image: http://maps.aridocean.com/thumbs/Italy_DN_relief_1_large_thumb.jpg
Number of settlements: 11 cities 6 towns...
Features: follow the terrain on the map, the mountains are mountains...the white island to the left is victory road/elite four and sicily (the island off the boot) is a big city. greener parts are grassier/forestier. the beginning town would be at the top of the map.

Years
o.o been looking for shop like this one xD. btw heres my request

Style:DPPt
Size: 240x144
Type of region: Mainland with some small islands surrounding
Number of settlements: 10 Cities 7 Towns
Features: Lots of mountains and a town in a small island surrounded by sea
Use: for my upcoming pokemon game >:D havent got it posted yet but ill be sure to credit you for the map

Years
Clear.

Remember that I'm on holiday, so capitalise on my extra time. xD But remember to fill out the form correctly.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Hi I'm making a new game, and this time I wanted a map to be professionally done, so thanx if you can help

Style: FRLG
Size: 192x144
Source image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Inlandsea.jpg/300px-Inlandsea.jpg (The Part labeled Shikoku), but if It could be, I would like it to be horizontal like kanto or johto
Type of Region: The pic above mostly shows shape, so mostly mountainous, with one giant valley in the center
Number of settlements: 13
Features: Coast with mist shrouding the region from the outside, with the region raised high up, large mountains around the coast
Use: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239067

Thanx in advance

I know I already posted this, but I got permission to re-do it with the thread link

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Also, pokewalker, you can use Oblivia from PokéJapan if you wish. I'm planning to add cities and routes this weekend. Make sure to credit me.
Sorry, but I can't find Oblivia anywhere on that map. Only Almia and Fiore. However, I canceled the Oblivia hack and I now want something like this:
Spoiler:

240 x 160
HGSS style
Thanks for everything.
Look at my signature! I added the bar.

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
Years
Style: RSE
Size:256x160
Scource image:
smap.jpg

Type of region: large island; based off of Hokkiado with several different offshore items; icebergs, "corrupt heaven", and "Whirl Fields"
Settlements: 14 or 15
Features: A giant mountain in the middle, crags to the east, a marsh in the south, an offshore island to the east icebergs in the northeast, and a volcano/lava fields to the central west *phew*
Use: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthr...40#post3200640

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Style: Hg/SS
Size: 240 x 160
Source Image: Hmm, I could probably find one on Google if you need me to.
Type of Region: Surprise me :)
Number of Settlements: Surprise me!
Features: I'd like a few forests and a major body of water or two, but other than that have fun with it! :D
Use: It'll be for a future fanfic I'll be writing, but I'll be giving tons of credit to you ;)

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Alrighty, this looks like an awesome shop and I've seen your work before so I know it is amazing.
As can be seen below, I have provided a clear, concise basic version of what I wish to obtain, done to my utmost skill.
I'm hoping that it will greatly increase the ease of the request for you.

Size: 256x192 (DS ROM)
Source image:
basic_map.png

Type of region: N/A (Image Provided is all that's really needed)
Number of settlements: N/A (Basic Image shows this with use of icons)
Features: N/A (Basic Image also shows this with use of usual icons)
Use: Comic (Still in the "Might Happen" stage; Link will be provided once the comic is ready to be posted, if you so wish.)

It's not needed at any specific time so take your time and work through whatever requests first and do this when you're ready.
Thanks in advance and if for any reason you cannot complete my request, that's cool, just tell me so.

Last edited:

SPG

Pyroblock
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 4, 2013
can some one make me a fire red/leaf green map that is shaped like this (including the islands)
scandinavia.jpg

it needs 1 town in the northern part of the gulf of bothnia 1 one town on denmark 1 right above finland (where it is writen) (that island will need 4 difrent routs going from it, north, south east, and west. the one east goining to the town in the gulf, and the one left goes to a cave (so sub area) 2 towns on the 2nd larges island. 1 one the top of the biggest island and 2 on the east of the biggest island (sweeden) ok now for the sub areas, i'll enter thoughs cuz i dont know where there going yet here is a link to the photo if it is to big http://www.freeworldmaps.net/europe/scandinavia/scandinavia.jpg

Years
Style:HGSS Hi-res
Size: 240x144 (poccil's Essentials for RMXP)
Source image: Picture in attachment
Features: the map itself is detailed try to be as well finished as it, be as detailed as possible. Try to add in every location shown please.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
Please enhance this map I created. As you can see not as Good as an actual HGSS map

Size: 240x144 (for RMXP)
Image See attachment

Settlements: Add more settlements on very Long Routes City, Village doesn't matter

Features: Add more Trees and Caves, Caves on Mountain Parts and Trees on Fields

Use: Future RMXP game no thread yet as it's just the beginning.. Will make thread as soon as i make a bigger progress with it.... Will also credit as soon as Thread is up Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back