• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you buying the new Pokemon 3DS?

Will you be buying the Pokemon 20th Anniversary New 3DS?

• Yes and I do not own a 3DS/2DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I guess I am a little bummed out that it isn't an XL, but it's still a great device.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I don't own a 2DS or 3DS at the moment, but with NX comming out around the corner or next year I don't know if picking up a 2/3DS would be worth it.
    Unless someone can convince me other wise.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I might consider getting one because originally I planned to get the regular-size New 3DS, so I hope I can afford to buy one, get my hands on one and hope that it's cheaper, and more comfortable than its New XL counterpart.

Last edited:

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I made my mind up. I was heavily considering getting a 2DS, but I decided not to.
    I would want to get the game X, but with the lack of connectivity to ORAS and the NX speculated to come out this year (possibly) November/December I want to wait until I know what nintendo is planning, and I'll probably wait until Gen 7 or a Pokemon Orre / Roar of Time & Spacial Rend to be released.

Back