• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Luck & Logic

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • This is the anime you all should give a try.

77134.jpg

In the year L.C. 922, mankind faces an unprecedented crisis. Following the conclusion of a hundred-year war on the mythical world of Tetraheaven, the losing Majins sought a safe haven and invaded the human world Septpia. The government is forced to fight by employing Logicalists belonging to ALCA, a special police that protects the streets from foreigners of another world. Logicalists are given a special power that allows them to enter a trance with Goddesses from the other world.

One day, Yoshichika Tsurugi, a civilian who is lacking "Logic" and lives peacefully with his family, meets the beautiful goddess Athena while helping people escape from a Majin attack. She wields the "Logic" that Yoshichika that should have been lost. This leads Yoshichika to an unexpected destiny with Athena.

The future of the world depends on the "Luck" and "Logic" and these Logicalists.

MAL stuff says:

Type: TV
    Episodes: Unknown (I'm going to give a wild guess here and say it's going to be 12.)
    Aired: Jan 9, 2016 to ?
    Premiered: Winter 2016
    Broadcast: Saturdays at 22:30 (JST)
    Producers: Bandai Visual, Lantis, Bushiroad Inc.
    Licensors: FUNimation Entertainment
    Studios: Doga Kobo
    Source: Original

TRAILER:

BUSHIROAD IS BEHIND THIS.
    And that's why I'm watching it.
    THERE'S A CARD GAME. I NEED IT....

Great first episode, I love how the anime tried breaking the fourth wall and had hard to notice jokes (at least for me). And pretty colors, lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This one had me at card games and Ono Kensho.

However, I love the art and I would be lying if I said screencaps didn't also play a part in my watching of it. I feel like it's some kind of game or MMO anime, but it takes place in the real world instead of in a game. I really liked the aspect of the partners becoming the battle gear and uniforms. That's kind of a new one, and I like it. ?? ? Very bizarre first episode, but I think it'll be a fun ride.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    The art reminds me of the Shin Megami TenseixFire Emblem cross over game. I am considering watching this since Bushiroad and I am a complete sucker for card game/sports anime. However, the one guy surrounded by a harem of girls turns me off.

I actually didn't like the first episode that much. It's good enough that I won't drop it anytime soon, but some of the characters bothered me. The storytelling also isn't that sharp - a moment of expositional dialogue, for example; however, I would still say it's worth keeping an eye on. After One Punch Man ended, I've been looking for an anime to fill that gap, and this might do the trick.

IMO, Bushiroad isn't really good with anime with stories. (Cardfight Vanguard and Buddyfight for example.) They have nice "fight" sequences, and they are known for their TCG anime atm.

I am honestly just looking for an anime to stick with, and so far this season seems kind of meh to me. (Last season was meh to me too.) I am awkwardly not a fan of One Punch Man.

Back