• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    What do i do after i see prof. oak and blue fighting?

where can i find a luvdisc pls help me

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    @ thanasis2028 I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I didn't see the message :\
    Spoiler:

What do i do after i see prof. oak and blue fighting?
    There's lots of things to do. You can find Red. You can finish Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua off. You can find out what the gold mystery is about. You can catch all the legendaries.

where can i find a luvdisc pls help me
    Surfing on Route 4. They're quite common.

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • think of a path that's blocked by a rocket during the whole main storyline, after beating the e4 that's open

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    Awesome job.

Can someone tell me how soon you get the running shoes and whether they can be toggled on/off?

Years
  • Can anyone tell me where fly is, cause I beat the e4 and still dont have it. Awesome job on the game btw!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I assume this game is finished?

Is it challenging?

What is the primary feature of this game: Story or gameplay? If story, is it as good as the quintuple baddies-Insurgence is proving to be?

If gameplay, what new features are edited?

Last edited:

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me where fly is, cause I beat the e4 and still dont have it. Awesome job on the game btw!
    uh ... I think someone in Thrill City should give that to you, not sure where exactly that was though^^

I assume this game is finished?

Is it challenging?

What is the primary feature of this game: Story or gameplay? If story, is it as good as the quintuple baddies-Insurgence is proving to be?

If gameplay, what new features are edited?
    challenging? not too hard, but at least more than the avarage gba game^^
    as for gameplay I think you'll find everything of interest in the start post of this thread ... the story has its surprise moments and even continues a good portion after the e4

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Hey Lightning Alex, Where you put the move deleter in this game? I try to find the move deleter to get rid of some bad HM like cut, rock smash, but I couldn't find him

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Hey Lightning Alex, Where you put the move deleter in this game? I try to find the move deleter to get rid of some bad HM like cut, rock smash, but I couldn't find him

I came here looking for the same question, but I found a solution since there's little reference for this game online (for some reason). But here's what I did:

Went into the Game Editor that comes with the file, then went to "Edit Items" then went down to the HMs and changed the Item name to TMxx instead of HMxx (I used 101-106 but up to you); changed the Item Type from HM to TM; then changed "use outside of battle" to "reusable". This way, you can teach and delete the HMs as if they're TMs.

I've only gotten to route 5 so far and it hasn't messed anything up so I think that's good to go. Hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Is there a way to see all pokemon that appear on wich routes with % ??
    tried to look for it but cant find it...

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    So at level 19 with 1 badge I found a lvl 45 Aggron... then caught it. I guess that is pretty METAL, but it also trivializes the game. (I'm electing not to use him, of course, but still weird).
    Anyway after catching it it dropped Aggronite and I gave it to him to test, but I can't get him to megavolve. Do I need the ring first?

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • you are propably not supposed to get that at this point ...
    mega stones can only be used along with the ring, you'll get that one ... soon enough, still takes a while ;)
    in general, you can get some events really early at points you're propably a lot underleveled for that ...
    on the other hand, if you succeed you can get something like the Earthquake TM as soon as somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd gym Oo

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    Funny you should mention that; I just got Earthquake TM, thanks to a lvl 26 floatzel and that 45 Aggron (which was timid, and is actually pretty useless). That fight was crazy over level for when you get it. I figured 'strong pokemon' was relative to the ~20 I was getting it, so like 30, which I could beat with skill and items.
    Also super disappointed with getting roar for 6k and a long trip, I assumed 05 would be something good, but oh well.
    Game continues to be one of the better fanmons I've played (ignoring the god tier Zeta)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    Huh, the teleporter in the last gym isn't working so I can't progress. I haven't got the 7th yet but there is no indication that I can't do them out of order. Any help?
    Also, there is an apparently infinite stack of 50x rare candies in the town, which seems weird.

*Edit: I actually mean teleporter in the 7th gym (psycic) and I haven't done Trill City gym yet. I didn't notice medethine on the map and hadn't been counting my badges, also the tip guy in the psycic gym says it is the strongest, not the flying... weird.

Last edited:
    Back