• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Good quality, nice design. Plus pure originality and it gave me a good laugh xD
The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of colour, but it's still awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seriously. This is a tiny, non important thing... Nvm.

@The Red Bandit

The dog is cool, but that's that. It's only photo. 4

Rate signature, not text for God's sake.

I never said the full two points was because of the smilie. and BTW, the smilies are images. ;D And text are part of the whole signature. you take thing too out of proportion~

7.5/10

Simple. Sprites don't bother me. But what does it the spaces between the line of texts.

Years

I never said the full two points was because of the smilie. and BTW, the smilies are images. ;D And text are part of the whole signature. you take thing too out of proportion~

7.5/10

Simple. Sprites don't bother me. But what does it the spaces between the line of texts.

~~
Nvm. Everyone have their own opinion. There's no discuss about it.

Anyway
I found it very funny, I like it a lot. 9+

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Agreed. I don't like arguments in the first place. :3;;

I don't know whether or not I like that shine in the middle of the tag. XD; Otherwise, it's fine. 9/10. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

Is there any reason why the blinding yellow text and the sentence to go with it plus the text below that can't go in your scrollbar signature?

Points are also deducted for having "Signature" spelled wrong in that second bar beneath the scrollbar stuff~ If it were called "Edit Stuff Beneath Your Post" instead of "Edit Signature", or if spellcheck on anything didn't exist, then I wouldn't be so mean~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back