• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
Hi! My name is Jeet. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I could remember really. I'm very friendly so I hope I can meet lots of cool people here :D.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hello Jett! We're really friendly, I promise we will never bite! I'm always open for a good talk, so come around and meet my awesome birds perched at the top :P. What sort of things about Pokemon do you like?

If you're really stuck or feel uncomfortable about something, contact a moderator of the section and they'll help you out. Yep our community is full of cool and friendly people, so get ready to join the party!

Have fun and follow all the rules OK? You'll definitely make some really good friends here.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2012
Thanks! It's mainly the games that I enjoy the most. My favorite Pokemon are

Salamence
Absol
Glacion
Mudkip

;)

Edit: I'm kind of getting overwhelmed by all the stuff there is to do in this forum...

Last edited:
Years
Hi! My name is Jeet. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I could remember really. I'm very friendly so I hope I can meet lots of cool people here :D.

Hi Jeet, I am Hikari.

Like Rainbow, I'm also Australian.

How are you enjoying PC so far?

Why don't you tell us about yourself? It can help me find a section you might like.

I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott. I have been watching the anime since I was 7 and I played the main series games from Generations 3-5.

If you ever need to talk or make a friend, contact me via VM on my profile.

Have a great time and no advertising please.

- Hikari10

Years
Hi there, Jeet! Welcome to PC! :3

I've been a Pokemon lover ever since I was 8 or 9, so you're definitely not alone! The forum has tons of older fans. n_n But since you're an Absol and Glaceon fan, so you instantly get brownie points from me! We do have an Absol club if you'd like to join and show your love for it. There's plenty of other clubs in the Pokemon clubs section as well, so I definitely recommend exploring around there if you're interested~!

I understand getting confused at first since this is quite a big forum; I was too when I first joined! But we have lots of people willing to help in that regard if you need it. :D Feel free to contact me if there's anything you need help with at all! I'd love to assist you.

Anyway, have fun and stick around, okay? I'd love to keep running into you!

Back