• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browser Issues

So I have been designing and coding this new website for a guild in World of Warcraft. However, different browsers have been a pain in the neck!

For instance, the website works perfectly, or at least how its intended to work, on safari and firefox. Chrome and IE on the other hand just does weird stuff when I load the site on em.

A few things that happens:
  • Every word linebreaks (the header of my site is three words, and is divided into 3 lines on IE and Chrome)
  • Often times components and images wont even load on IE and Chrome.
  • Basic alignments are off. As in, they are displayed completely different on IE and Chrome than on Safari, Opera and Firefox.
  • Its just playin frustrating!

Help me? XD
http://www.andrewstest.110mb.com

Remember: Load the site in Safari, Firefox or Opera to see how it is supposed to look.

Here is the code if you dont use Firefox's Firebug or Chrome (Inspect Element):

CSS:
Spoiler:

HTML(index):
Spoiler:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Will note that when using a fully CSS based layout, you should expect that it will not show up correctly in all browsers.

And I'm not sure on this, but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be using that font - Walkway Black - because it's not a default font. It just shows a default font if you don't have it installed.

Back