• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well this is embarrassing... (2)

ScreenShot2014-12-21at25608PM_zpse3ce98c9.png

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Everyone hanging out around Tower Hills should just keep a bowl on them instead of using food bc I've been spawning mooshrooms around~ There's one by my bridge, in my tower, two in Mage's tower, and one in Wobbu's if he hasn't killed it.

also u know whats rlly sad? if one of your named pets is killed you get a death message ;___; as if it wasnt bad enough

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I don't hang around Tower Hills much, but I probably will soon, as I built my tower near Detroit's center and its pretty laggy.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I don't hang around Tower Hills much, but I probably will soon, as I built my tower near Detroit's center and its pretty laggy.

Detroit is pretty much laggy to start your build there, what more if it is a tower :x That's kinda why we migrated to Tower Hills, since the lag is kinda bad now :3

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I'll probably just turn my Detroit build into a storage area and migrate to Tower Hills tomorrow. Maybe I can make a subway between them, would make things so much easier.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • If you're referring to the tower that looms over the village near the Mewtwo sprite, then no. We are far northeast from that.

Yeah, I created both of those before my laptop fried itself. That's my vacation home (or at least an unfinished product of what it's supposed to be.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    two in Mage's tower

I may have accidentally turned one of mage's mooshroom into a regular cow and sodomized the other

also u know whats rlly sad? if one of your named pets is killed you get a death message ;___; as if it wasnt bad enough

Yes, I saw that when Wobbu drowned my dogs

cow banging and dog drowning, what is happening to our server

Salzorrah

Years
  • JUNO STOP WITH YOUR OBSESSION OF COWS GDI The banging, we are okay with that, no problem, we respect your uh interests, but converting cows? Imma sy, you've stepped on the line :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Cats love boxes, didn't you know

giphy.gif

JUNO STOP WITH YOUR OBSESSION OF COWS GDI The banging, we are okay with that, no problem, we respect your uh interests, but converting cows? Imma sy, you've stepped on the line :3

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOWW
    I just wanted some mushrooms. :<

Salzorrah

Years
  • im gonna rant on how klippy's jump board on the top of his tower is broken. THE PLATFORM AND THE SLIME BLOCK PAD ARE SO FAR APART :O

i died coz of it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • im gonna rant on how klippy's jump board on the top of his tower is broken. THE PLATFORM AND THE SLIME BLOCK PAD ARE SO FAR APART :O

i died coz of it.

I've made it from even further back than the platform. :P

I spoke with Klippy, that tower was only made to kill you.

False. The tower is a work of artistic pride and also my home.

Yukari

You can tell it's going to be a bad day when you log onto the server and Immediately fall you your death.

It's gets even worse when you realize that you were wearing your diamond armor and were 10 minutes away from you're spawn. ;_;

**** my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back