• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
O_o; Next time give me a ring when you battle.

Commentor: Looks like our battlers have started without me, so I'll be here. Anyway, Tig's copies Salamence's Take Down attack and it hits. As both contestants fall backwards and lose some of their HP points they regain their strength and jump back on their feet. Let's see what the contestants shall bring up.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
It was double-edge, not take down. Salamence holds a kings rock, making the chance of flinch better. Salamence uses headbutt. :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
:\ Good thing Take Down and Double Edge have recoil action.

Commentor:Salamence runs towards Altaria in high speed. The headbutt hits making the Altaria lose it's focus and release the Dragonbreath into nothing.
[I.e. It's a missed attack. Sorry, Tig]

Pokedragonfire

Years
Okay, Salamence use umm, uh, umm hold on...(5 hours later) DRAGONBREATH!!! Rawr!!! Ewwww, Salamence has very bad breath, too bad altaria has to smell it :P Hmm, when was the last time Salamence brushed his teeth, January maybe...

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Im back I am! *Crowd is quiet* Oh so thats how you treat me huh? Well then! Anyway I wasnt grounded it was that my old computers procsser went bad so the new computer my dad was workin on is workin and I cant touch it. Im on summer vacation and at my grandmas house. So then Altaria got hit bad! It was knocked out! Oh wait its getting up! It still has streagth in it! Yay! Alverge! Im back honey! Give me a kiss!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Yay. -jumps out of the commentor's chair- =P Looks like I don't have to tell everyone you're back then. XD;

Pokedragonfire

Years
Mine been eating, um toxic waste except I gave it antedote! (P.S. Doesn't really count as an item :P)

Back