• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Regis (Papercraft)

Years
Hello everyone! This is my first thread and I wanted to share my papercrafts of the Regis with you. Hope you like them!

12278660_10208147335747501_1486060407184224463_n.jpg

Last edited:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
These are amazing!! Papercrafts honestly never cease to amaze me, and yours in particular are very well done. The colors, folds.... everything's on point. You're really talented!

I would definitely love to see more work from you. Your attention to detail is just so incredible.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I went ahead and merged your threads since you already have an active gallery and really don't need two. You can post as much of your art in here as you'd like! And I hope you do! We don't get too many 3D artists here, and these paper-craft Pokemon and above and beyond in quality and make. I would love to know more about how you make them! :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I love your work. It just looks so precise and neat. I can't wait to see more.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Gosh I absolutely adore Papercraft! And you've really gotten some of those complex ones down too - very detailed and can't really see any mistakes on any of your models!

Just curious to what kind of paper you use to print/ make your crafts on/ what size do you print them on (if you do the pre-made ready for print ones) - always wanted to make my own but wasn't sure what kind of paper/card would best to make them on.

Please keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see more from you!

Years
Thank you so much for your coments!
Actually I just use regular printer paper, A4. I download the models from Paperpokés.com and then print them. I print 4 model pages into 1 paper to make the papercraft smaller. And after finishing the papercraft I cover it in glue to make it shiny and more resistant.

(Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
I would like to say that it is very awesome and I pretty like it. I am very admire your papercrafts because it is very real and appealing furthermore it is very detailed one.

Good Job!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
HOLY WHARRGARBL

Those are stunning. How long have you been making stuff like this??

Years
The first one I made was back in 2008 I believe, and I've been in love with papercraft since then.

This is my favourite: Death from Darksiders II

12342413_10208150936277512_7816309289957070429_n.jpg

Last edited:

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
Jesus man, I'm absolutely jealous, as I'm terrible with 3D art, especially stuff like papercraft. Great job!

Back