• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I'm so keen for beta 12, but i also got a question : would you give 4th 5th and 6th gen pokemons their proprer crys? instead of that annoying unown/bulbasaur cry?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just curious, but can we have movepool lists for all pokemon at some point? I hope there's some new moves for some pokemon. The bulbasaur line could use some more diversity since even with it's role as a support pokemon, Venusaur can only do so much. If it could somehow do Earth Power (to fill the special niche it has better than a mixed set using earthquake) that would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    hello people @@' can i get help :'( ?

after the indingo league -' i should go to some island i went to it ^ and u found some black thing when i talked with him he says you should find the ... wing @' i forgot tthe full name ... can you help me ? what should i do now ? i talked to blue but he says he's helping his gramps @'

and also Cresselia event @' when can i start it ?? please help :) ty

Talk to Prof X he will give you the mirage island ticket

I mean Prof oak. Sorry I just watch XMen awhile ago XD

remember to normal save before fighting bruno, coz i forgot to save and have to redo from catching entei. sigh~

Me too. But yours are way too far. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • because my bulbasaur has chlorophyll ability .. , you are not supposed to have overgrow ????

Chlorophyll is Bulbasaur's Hidden Ability. You shouldn't actually care about it, because I personally think, that its HA fits Bulbasaur way more than Overgrow. A Chlorophyll/Solarbeam combo in sunshine let's you strike first.

Ttar0914

Years
  • there is no second room

There should be after the first battle with Carly in Hamlim Island Cave a cutscene, where Blue and Carly leave. Just go up, and there'll be another cutscene, where "D" is finally showing itself, and battles you as Carly. "Carly" offers Blue to join the dark side, that's the beginning of the second cutscene.

Years
  • There should be after the first battle with Carly in Hamlim Island Cave a cutscene, where Blue and Carly leave. Just go up, and there'll be another cutscene, where "D" is finally showing itself, and battles you as Carly. "Carly" offers Blue to join the dark side, that's the beginning of the second cutscene.
    After Carly and Blue leave, it automatic bring me to Pallet Town and I can't trigger next cutscene where I can fight with 'real' Darkrai, is this glitch or no?

Years
  • Bug in Lake Monster event
    12373343_1723666437856352_821432819948672536_n.jpg

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    If you talked with everyone, go back and talk with Officer Jenny.
    Then go to this spot and challenge Gengar.
    A lot of people incluiding me already finished it, so it should be working perfectly for you.

I talk to everyone in there including officer jenny. Still not working . And I think its swampertX is in there am I right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Well, I'm pretty sure, it's after the Orange Cup and not after the Indigo League. Also, Blue tells you to go with him to Hamlim Island as Carly wanted to. And I guess, that black hole should actually be a tablet, which states, that you need to have the Clipped Wings, to let the Pokemon appear.

As for the Cresselia event: In order to get into the Lunar Forest, you need to go to Golden Island which is the home of the Nuyan tribe. Take the magical water from there and get to Southern Island and give it to the woman that is blocking your way, so that she can get pregnant. As for later progress: I don't know either, because Cresselia didn't appear in the forest at night.

yeah it's the orange cup xD

but there's a prob --' when i talk with blue he says i need to help gramps @' i talked with prof oak and went to mirage island i went to everyplace and nothing happened can you tell me where can i find Clipped Wings ?

Back