• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Week 1: Randbat Week of Randomness

What do we want next week?

• OU

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • LC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ubers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Week 1: Randbat Week of Randomness

Welcome to my event! There's been a lack of tournaments as of lately and I got bored, so each week for the next 4 weeks I'll be holding a tournament. One week will be randbats, another will be OU tier, another will be Uber tier and another will be LC. All Gen. 6 of course! All Pokemon not banned constitute as OU right now.

Signups
    acatfrommars (ofc)
    awolffromspace
    Nymphadora
    Jin of the Gale

Rules and Guidelines

-Players will get 5 points for each battle won, 2 points for each battle lost.

- Any types of random battle types except for 1 vs 1 are allowed. So yes, Regular Random Battle, Community Random Battle and Furry Space Goat Random Battles are perfectly fine.

- Report your matches here with a replay preferably

— Always follow the standard clauses.
    These include the Species, Sleep, Evasion, and OHKO clauses. For more details, check out Smogon's banlist. In the case of battles that are not completed in events with specified rules, you may battle without the standard clauses if both you and your opponent agree to. In addition to that, certain metagames do not require the standard clauses (i.e. Hackmons).

— Do not help players make decisions in a battle.
    This is called "ghosting." Players should be making their own decisions. Do not tell a player what move to make in a battle, and do not make your moves based on another person's suggestions. If the battle's end result has no meaning (as in, it is not an event or ladder battle), this rule can be ignored assuming both players do not mind.

But What do We Get if We Win?

Meh, a surprise awaits you. Now let's go and make a wobbuffet of this!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Count me in. :) Will these be the usual point tournaments?

Back