• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knight of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    This looks awesome Scv. Hope it works =) ill definitly challenge this league

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ill sign up for a knight position, just need to figure out what types im going to use:/
    dont worry SCV, ill decide within 10 minutes and if you want can battle after that:)

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Is it okay If I am Steel-Dark?

If its okay VM me and I'll give you my fc so you can check out my team.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • May I sign Up Indefinatley?
    Name- Scnappy/thomascallaghan/Whatever Lookup
    Friend Code- In Sig Look Down
    Two types you are picking- Electric/Ground
    Can you do graphic arts?- Sorta

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • As a general annoucement to all applicants, the Steel anf Flying types are no longer available.

And welcome to Leingodf8...or is it f4.....?
    Anyways, our psychic/poison knight (=

Nine slots remaining!!!

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Thank you for your applications comrades (=
    I will evaluate you soon.

Greene and Phoenix, you have been promoted to Shogun.
    11 Knight Slots open!!!

In addition the rules have been changed so Shogun rank may use ONE UBER POKEMON

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Thank you for your applications comrades (=
    I will evaluate you soon.

Greene and Phoenix, you have been promoted to Shogun.
    11 Knight Slots open!!!

In addition the rules have been changed so Shogun rank may use ONE UBER POKEMON

Seriously? That's a bad addition man, especially now because it is going to make the knights look like a Team Destiny copy.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I suppose, but it does balance the teams. Well, maybe I'll think of something else then.

Lance and ShinyNinetales, I need to find I time to test ya'll.

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Are you sure there isnt too many knights? 10 Knights seems a bit much, and unfair to the challengers since they are using the same team over and over again + having to battle 4 shoguns afterwards, which makes 14 battles. I think you should lower it to around 8 or 6 since it makes it sort of like a Gym with a very good twist. I think the uber idea wasnt too great, and as greene said, sounds like a Team Destiny copy. Unfortunately i can't think of any suggestions towards what another rule might be, but an uber like Deoxys-A and a follow me pokemon could be devastating, not to mention that other pokemon like Deoxys-D or other bulky ubers would shrug off any 2 or 3 pokemon attack move e.g Earthquake, taking only half the usual damage + or - stab, when ubers already have a pretty unfair advantage.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • i dont see why the shoguns should get an advantage.. they should just be better battlers than the rest of the group. Not that theres any easy way to test who has the best teams... aside from a mini tourny which generally are a bad idea (as shown by team destiny... whos still closed). Anyways if you really hafta give the shoguns an advantage, then i dunno, give them a wild card pokemon is all i can think of at the moment...

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • The fact that Team Destiny is still closed is because Mukkamoto cannot seem to figure out the answer PM button lol. Anyways, the point of Shoguns being more powerful is valid, so I shall leave them as they are for now/

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    new application guys:

name: JOSH
    FC:2708 1917 0897
    two types chosen: poison and dark
    graphics: no

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back