• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broodmon Temple Knights/Temple Raiders Versions

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    ["Disclaimer: This is a Darker Pokemon-like World Orchestrated by me if it is not to your Liking I apologize.

Broodmon: Temple Raiders/Temple Knights Version

Differences between Pokemon and Broodmon: In Broodmon The Monsters Can Attack Without Tamers and "Free Ones" Can Attack the Tamer after the Broodmon Dies.

Broodmon Has Deep and Dark Concepts that may not be easily understood at times.

Even Cute Broodmon Are Dangerous.

Story/Plot:

"The world was dull and boring so they say....too boring and uncivil, until they came, a flash of light covered the world of man in darkness...These creatures came and changed everything that's what they told me..."

The "Broodmon" they are called, these creatures desire to control humankind to rule this world as their own. Their world was empty and desolated by "the Oracle". The Oracle are an Advanced group of Broodmon that govern all the others seeing them as their servants. Broodmon like to hurt humans their sorrow makes the "free ones" feel again. A blessing came with them those stones we call "Prism Beds" they restore a Broodmon to innocence and allow us to gain their strengths.
    "there may be hope yet..."

Temple Knights Version is in the Overworld Fleet

Temple Raiders Version is in the underground Resistance

==Features==

Prism Beds: These are mysterious crystals that tame Broodmon in order to use them to fight other broodmon the power of them ranges in 4 colors Black(weakest), Blue(normal), Red(great), White(greatest).

Excavation: (Temple Raiders Version only) can be used in "unknown cloisters" to gain new key items as well as meet rare "Broodmon"

Seiges: (Temple Knights Version Only) This option Can be used in "Broodmon Training Camps" this gives Tamer Knights the innate hunting abilities lost in time as well as access to special Broodmon that have altered stats as well as Guardian Broodmon.

Tablets: Tablets Summon Friends for interaction between Versions.

Synchro Battles: This allows Tamers to Mount certain types of Broodmon for mobile battles using Tamer and Broodmon Synch Attacks only learnable from doing this. This ability is choosable before battles start.(note: In these battles a Tamer can be attacked at the same time as the Broodmon.)

160 Broodmon

Reincarnation system

Broodmon Analyze: This enables a Tamer to learn up to 5 Broodmon Innate Abilities through a close bond and interaction with Broodmon.

Ride: When a player has Certain Broodmon at certain evolutionary levels they can Ride a selected Broodmon on the land to increase speed and access points the player gains abilities like "Leap", "Burn", "Freeze" and "Trap" depending on the type of Broodmon Selected.

Temple Knights intro: The player awakens from an odd dream to find out her/his mentor is in battle he arrives to aid his mentor (Battle intro fight.) his mentor tells him/her to run away to the nearby fleet camp and take refuge at the "Senel Fort" to The east, as he turns to warn the hero he is mortally wounded, the player can choose to stay and help finish off the mentor (resulting in a fleeing scene after the Broodmon is defeated and being saved by The Hooded Monarch who gives you a Faded Steel piece.) (if you run however you are given a chance to get your first Broodmon immediately from The Hooded Monarch, but you will not get the Faded Steel Piece until you find it after returning here later you require 13 pieces for a later point in the game.) After you choose you will inevitably end up in Ebony Chasm. From this point depending upon your previous choice you can either stop and train(Chose to Run Away) or run to Elvidore to meet Doctor Crucio (Chose Stay and Fight.) Dr. Crucio will give you a choice of an created Broodmon of your choice he made in his lab (Malicat(Fire), Benevowolf(Water), or NullBear(Grass). After choosing one he will ask you to take a "Discolored Crystal" to Mayliu the Exiled Crystal Reader, she is in the lone building to the western edge of town, it's advised to walk south and go to the forest and take the supplies from the fallen Comrades after hearing their las words you will gain 8 Prism Beds for the trouble, 5 Holy Water Canisters(Recovers 40 Broodmon Life Force) and a Tazer(can stun Certain Broodmon of lower level than the Tamer.) catch local Broodmon and/or train off of them until your Broodmon are (all) level 10+ (at this point you can only lead 2 Broodmon with you until you get 8 Sage's Crests.) After you go to the Hospital refuge and heal continue Mayliu's House to find a group of Broodmon kidnapping her you can choose to blindside attack them, or run and tell Dr. Crucio either way you will fight two brother Broodmon Neveilhawk(level 50) and Siloprey(level 15) it's best to Knock out Siloprey since eventhough you will lose the battle you get experience for killing him and a reward if you also take 2 hits off of Neveilhawk. After the battle Neveilhawk will get angry and general Noctournark will tell him to take Mayliu to his lab and examine her and leave the hero to him he will begin charging an attack which will cause the Hooded Monarch to appear you will see a battle scene open but Noctournark will run away immediately after saying but we killed you!!! we killed you ourself!!! The Hooded Monarch will shake his head and carry you to Doctor Crucio's house. You will awaken and find the Doctor is worried about you but a bit relieved. He then tells you the story of When Broodmon Came. -Into End-

After hearing the story and watching a short Cutscene you will return to Doctor Crucio's House, He will ask you to save Mayliu but first you will need to Collect 2 Sage's Crests because it will not be an easy task, He says the first two Sages Crests are located in the South and West but to access the Western one first, he gives you a Sage's Tab a and lastly Synchro Chain. The Sychro Chain allows you to utilize the Abilities of Broodmon you purify as well as perform Team attacks in battle, he also tells you the Sage's Tab allows you to Track and hold the Sage's Crests/Locations. You are asked to prepare well and head to Driftwood Hallow's Sage and Challenge her. As You walk outside you notice a White haired Boy named Galven he introduces himself and says he plans to become the greatest Temple Knight to ever live, he plans to exterminate all Broodmon and return the world to providence. He challenges you and says Your Broodmon will be exterminated first. You will Immediately notice Galven has no Broodmon, but he isn't powerless in the least, as you attack him he will use a move called Counter Soul, and a blue Spirit Version of him will swipe all Broodmon who attacked him after your Broodmon are at near Death he will flee. Galven talk to you after battle, hmmm you know your Broodmon interests me lets have a contest the one who gets the strongest out of us two will be the Legend, he tells you he will save everyone with his power and he doesn't need any Broodmon to do that. He wants you to become stronger so he can prove he is better than a Tamer Knight will ever be. Galven walks off and you can continue through The "Silvervein Pass" Heal first and continue onward. Fight through Silvervein Pass and collect Broodmon/Train and make it to Fireway Summit. Fireway Summit is under a Broodmon Training Camp's occupancy, you will learn you can Seige these later for now continue to the northwest to reach "Driftwood Hallow". Driftwood Hallow is a City full of plants that are on fire but do not burn from it. The Driftwood Hallow Sanctuary is at the Northernmost Building shaped like a tower. There are actually 7 Sage's Apprentices in the Sanctuary Each use one Broodmon. All of them are of the Nature Element. The First Apprentice Uses a level 15 Grottoboar, The Second uses a Level 15 Cressagrune, the Third Uses a level 15 Paleoviper, the Fourth uses a level 17 Ruthleo, The Fifth uses a level 17 Trilogrout, The Sixth uses a level 17 Demonispice and the Seventh uses a level 17 Necroleaf. At the 8th Floor you will see Maya The Sage of Driftwood Hallow's Sanctuary. Maya uses only 1 Broodmon but it is strong, a High level Floralina it is level 24, and Uses the it's special move as well as the Taught Skill, Bloom Rail which you will receive after defeating her along with the Sage Crest of Perseverance. She will bow her head and wish you safe passage that the next Sanctuary is south of Driftwood Hallow. After you exit the Sanctuary a you will meet Julie she is a Temple Priestess she comes to you asking you to hold something important to her she feels she can trust you, she gives it to you and runs off you receive "the Second Faded Steel piece" and you are allowed to go South. You faint and have an odd flashback-like dream of a man being carried off by Broodmon and you awaken saying the word: "Father?" but to your knowledge you had no family....-Segment to be continued-

Temple Raiders intro: The Player is battling a friend with their Broodmon they found in the woods a few months ago, these two Broodmon are only babies and have not been "Purified" the main charcter's Mother Lady Sholdra sees them and walks to them asking what are they doing with those creatures they are not dangerous yet but they will be one day. She looks at the Broodmon and Notices there are no others like them except her own "purified" Broodmon. She takes the two of you back to her house and introduces you to Mr. Nuevio who tells you what Broodmon are and what they become he also tells you he studies them and insists you two raise them but feels you should purify them for your safety. Your friend agrees and Purifies his, but you refuse saying that if you purify it you would be just like "The Oracle" whom force humans to serve them against their will. Your Broodmon friend looks at you curiously then hugs you tightly, your friend forces you into a battle saying his purified Broodmon is better than any "Free One". You battle rival Gale who uses a "Pumayami" lvl 1 You have "Yumeguro" lvl 1 after the battle the rival will leave seeming upset or arrogant depending upon the result Dr. Nuevio will ask him not to take the battle so deeply it will affect the Broodmon, The rival leaves regardless saying nothing. Dr. Nuevio looks at Lady Sholdra and tells her that you should be allowed to raise that Broodmon as you feel is best. Your mother looks at you saying you remind her of her and if you get stronger she has something to ask of you. She walks out leaving you With Doctor Nuevio, who asks you to go to the "Unknown Cloister" and find a "tool" for him he gives you 7 Prism Beds(black), and 6 Dusk Droughts (Heals Broodmon by 50 HP. You follow the path to the North since every other path is sealed off at this time, at The Cloister Entrance you see Gale arguing with a Red Haired girl and he runs off past you, The girls looks at you saying if you hope to survive in here you have to defeat her, she uses a level 6 Raivyne, after fighting her she bows and says i hope to battle you again blushing before walking off. You enter the Cloister Seeking the Tool at the South East End of floor B3. Feel Free to Tame the Broodmon on the way and procede to Southeastern B3 pick up the Mixed Salve in the Hole to the end of B2 and rest in the Hot Spring Room then go to the odd Silver hand Holding an "odd black box" an Odd Broodmon will attack you from above after you take half of it's full HP the Broodmon Runs off and Glares at you. Collect the "Odd Black Box" key item, and exit the Cloister. Return to Dark Leaf village and give the Item to Dr. Nuevio and he will open it and give you 7 Items to choose From each will determine the evolution your Broodmon will become after you hit level 30. Your mother Lady Sholdra will walk in and Tell you a myth she heard about Broodmon and where they came from -Intro End-

After Hearing the Myth and watching the scene, Dr. Nuevio will call for the you, he will give you the Broodnote and request that you gather data for him in return he will give you a "gift you cannot turn down". Lady Sholdra asks if you have seen a "red haired girl" and that she was also asked to investigate the Cloister but that she had not returned yet to Dark Leaf town. A Commotion is heard outside, Dr. Nuevio and Lady Sholdra Run out seeming worried after an odd Howl is heard. As your character walks outside you see that a pack of dog Broodmon are now invading the town, you can now make a choice help the weaker villagers who lack Broodmon hide or lead the Battle Front with your mother Lady Sholdra. After Making your choice regardless you will wind up battling through the pack, the first to notice you will be a Galeyhowl lvl. 9 and a Diyote lvl. 8 these two have a team attack they use every 5 turns it is in your best interest to defeat Galehowl first, the reason being almost all of his attacks strike all current battlers at once, so you and your two lead Broodmon will get hit with it. After the battle another duo of Broodmon will be attacking Your Mother, she will ask you to help your Friend "Gale", so make your way up the corner saving the Villagers on the way to the Western exit. You will fight through 3 groups before you get to the Maiden's statue to get healed. The first of the three groups Consists of 3 Broodmon Gnarldingo lvl.10, Derrajackal lvl. 9 and Hahayena lvl. 6, after fighting the first group the second group will ambush you very quickly calling you a "troublemaker" the battle will start immediately after, The Team consists of Carnibark level 10 and Weregash level 9, after that Battle walk further up to See a young child about to be crushed by the Broodmon Tormegalf Quickly Tap the "A" key to Slash as the "!" comes up and slash the Tormegalf's leg and Save the little boy, the Tormegalf will be enraged and battle you this is the last fight before you get to Gale. The Tormegalf level 12 has the enraged status use the Dodge ability if your Yumeguro is level 13 at least. Enraged status makes his attacks less accurate but if they hit will inflict critical damage for 5 turns on every hit. Swarm the Tormegalf quickly and then the little boy's mother will walk out thanking you, she will say she hopes her daughter is as strong as you are and she has red hair, you will be given a package for her when you see her again she asks you to give it to her because it was her father's. Go to the maiden's shrine and pray to heal your team. Walk to the far West to See Gale being attacked by a Large Broodmon Goremagrowl it is level 45 Gale will try and battle it and his Puma`yami will be knocked out and seem to die. He will sit there angry and try to attack the Large Broodmon on his own. The Red haired girl will attack it from behind, and a Hooded Monarch will appear that wields a sword, he will point it at the Goremagrowl and he will stare at him saying: hehehe at a loss for words it's true Dead men do not talk isn't it, he will run off after that. The Hooded Monarch will see The Red haired girl and she will try to hit him only to be deflected by an odd invisible wall. She Will fall down and he will walk off the run out of the exit and vanish. You will be met by Lady Sholdra and Dr. Nuevio and be taken back to his lab, talk to Gale to find he is angry and feels it should have been your Yumeguro who got killed and not Pumayami. Dr. Nuevio walks by and asks Gale to come give him the Prism Bed that Pumayami isn't dead. Gale looks up at him shocked, Dr. Nuevio explains that Broodmon Reincarnate over and over and never die as long as the he has the Prism Bed his Broodmon will remember him. He gives You a Prism Band to put on Yumeguro to protect it like the Prism Bed but leaving it's natural nature. He asks you to leave. Your Mother is there talking to The Red Haired Girl's mother she will you see you and say that she thanks you for saving little Joshua and that Kailey will be Fine (Kailey is the red haired girl's name), Lady Sholdra will approach you, and say you are growing very strong but not strong enough to fight off the Broodmon that will come she asks you to Collect Sage's Crests around the Underground Sanctuaries across this world but do not go above ground it's not safe anymore. Your Next destination is "Ganville Sanctuary Far to the west of Dark Leaf City through "Wight Chasm". -Segment to be continued-

These are are Sprites of Current Broodmon I make 3 per day until they are complete Help is always nice, I'll also add 1 new Story Portion for both versions per day I'm not too good at technical side but any advice ore critique is welcome as well as comments:

Spoiler:

There are others in concept Phase Will add them Soon as Sprites are done I promise. If anyone can offer any assistance PM me. Thank You for your Time ^.^Y[/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited:

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    It is definatley very creative and I think alot of others will like the idea, I for one am not into these kinds of hacks as I prefer to play ones with only real pokemon. But I can see how this could catch on and I wish you the best of luck and hope it does well :)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • It is definatley very creative and I think alot of others will like the idea, I for one am not into these kinds of hacks as I prefer to play ones with only real pokemon. But I can see how this could catch on and I wish you the best of luck and hope it does well :)
    This isn't a hack. XD

Anyway, I suggest you reove the color of your font, it makes reading extremely difficult. I'm glad you already reduced the size. You should also divide the big walls of text into smaller paragraphs and add spoilers for the "Broodmon".

Back