• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some feedback on this site as whole (mostly)

Years
  • (Currently in tears thinking about this, good tears) (and sorry if this is the wrong section).

Just wow Pokecommunity. In my 5-6 years of really being internet active, and joining various forums throughout the years, I can safely and proudly say this is the BEST community I've been in. I've been to many unfriendly places on the web, some places with people who are practically elitist about everything. I kinda stopped going on forums because I tried to accept the fact that "it's the internet." But then my thinking was wrong. Yes expect some pretty bad things to come from the web, but never assume every place is horrible and that the member anywhere will be buttfaces just because it is the web.

Then I came here. Arceus Christmas was it a different experience. Some places for specific fandoms had mods who couldn't tolerate opinions, or some satirical humor on the fandom itself and was easy to back and remove people. Here is different. There are chances, there are caring people, there are those willing to help you if you posted somewhere else in a wrong section or submitted a post in the wrong thread. And with that said many people on all the forums I've been on would be quick to throw insults and names that should never be used as insults.

I've only been around for a year and some, but it was a great year. And I will be glad to be on for the years to come. Thanks Pokecommunity. Thanks for being so great to everyone and me.

See you around, ~DDDchu

Years
  • Awesome to hear your feedback. I've been proud of PC for the past 4 years and while I got off to a not-so-good start, the forum has kept changing itself for the better and the service has been really good as of late. I hope you continue enjoying the facilities of PC for years to come.

Years
  • I'm with you all on this one. I love seeing people saying things like this because I couldn't agree more. I hope you keep on enjoying this place DDDchu and I hope you stick around too since you're a part of the userbase that makes this place wonderful.

Back