• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
how to do get into the fuchsia gym?
i've tried for hours...

metapod23 answered that in page 42

I found a glitch at the Beta 2.5z: in the item slot there is 61 things called "????????".

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
Awesome Graphics and finally jesse and james are in a hack,
i like how you put detail on james with his rose :D

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
When does the glitch happen?

It happens when you get the potion before you get Pikachu, but it might be through the entire game if you don't withdraw it and toss it.
By the way, do you think you can fix the Bad Eggs and non-existing pokemons in the computer?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
It happens when you get the potion before you get Pikachu, but it might be through the entire game if you don't withdraw it and toss it.
By the way, do you think you can fix the Bad Eggs and non-existing pokemons in the computer?

I tested it, but I can't get that glitch to happen for me. I withdrew the potion, played some of the game, picked up some items, but everything was normal.

I don't know how to fix the Bad Eggs, and so far I don't think I've seen non-existing Pokemon appearing the computer.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
If you press on a box number and press jump you will see that there is something in an empty box, usually box 2 and sometimes box 3, so try to press a on evry space in the box and you will eventually find an invisible pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Metapod, I started another game file. I'm at the point where Bill's Lighthouse is. I saved before I went in (just in case there was no exit) and when I went in, I couldn't exit. It's weird, I don't know why that happens, but I just won't do that event I guess.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod, I started another game file. I'm at the point where Bill's Lighthouse is. I saved before I went in (just in case there was no exit) and when I went in, I couldn't exit. It's weird, I don't know why that happens, but I just won't do that event I guess.

So to be clear, is the tile to exit (the little red rug) there? Does the warp just not work even though the rug is there?

(A screenshot might also be helpful.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
Thanks TROX! Btw there's a problem in Mt. Moon and the Poketech route (atleast for me) I can see nothing but fog! fourtanely I was able to get through

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
So to be clear, is the tile to exit (the little red rug) there? Does the warp just not work even though the rug is there?

(A screenshot might also be helpful.)

Haha I need, 15 posts or more to post a link.

But, no, the little red rug is not there. There's nothing.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Haha I need, 15 posts or more to post a link.

But, no, the little red rug is not there. There's nothing.

lol! Well, right now, I have no idea how to fix the problem. In my game, the rug is there for the warp. Nothing is messed up about the tiles, or the tiles settings. I just don't have any idea why that's happening. :\

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Oh, well thats weird. But I just skipped that so now I'm in Saffron and stuff.
And is Charmeleon supposed to not obey you? He never does an attack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2021
!. This is not Ash's Quest
2. It's an event-for-event, word-for-word recreation of the first season of the anime. Ash didn't have very many battles with Gary in the anime now did he?

If I'm not wrong, he didn't have any battle at all against Gary. Actually, I think the first battle between them was in season 2 (Orange Islands) in the episode 116, "The Rivalry Revival".

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
i have a problem... i have to pass the underground to come where charmender stays and continue the story game, but when i try to pass the door for the underground i come out on route 7 (where you can capture Primeape). I tryed to patch with ips 1.68 then now i tryed with 2.5z, but it still do this silly trick... how can i do?

Back