• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FEEDBACK: Regarding Nonspecific Episode Threads in Episode Discussion

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • Episode Discussion is primarily used to speculate and review specific episodes/movies. Most of the threads in that forum pertain to one individual episode/movie, but there are some threads that are more general and can pertain to multiple episodes/movies, such as Favorite Pokemon Movie? and Future Episodes Looking Forward To.

Until a few months ago, all threads in Episode Discussion were only about one episode/movie, with an occasional exception that would include discussion of multiple related/sequenced episodes (such as XY 001 & 002 Review Thread).

What I want to hear from all of you is:
    Do you prefer the old way (which only consisted of specific episode threads) or the new way (which consists of specific and nonspecific episode threads)? Would you rather have the more general threads back in the main Pokémon Anime forum, or do you think they should remain in Episode Discussion?

Examples of specific episode threads:
    XY 075 Speculation
    "An Undersea Place to Call Home!" Review Thread
    XY 063 Discussion

Examples of nonspecific episode threads:
    The Eevee Channel
    Recently Watched Episode
    Upcoming Episodes!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I like the old way better. It's less confusing and the threads get more exposure in the main forum rather than being in the subforum.

With that said, I am going to go back to the old way starting today. This isn't going to be retroactive however, so threads in Episode Discussion will remain there. If anybody is opposed to any of this, feel free to express it in this thread.

Back