• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Chansey with heal bell / Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
  • Not sure if this chansey is legit or not.
    with heal bell and wish. Do anyone have one? Please refer to my siggy my shop is there ^^ thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Not sure if this chansey is legit or not.
    with heal bell and wish. Do anyone have one? Please refer to my siggy my shop is there ^^ thanks

Why not use Soft-Boiled? It's pretty much the same thing as wish, but you don't wait a turn to heal. And Heal Bell can be passed down to Chansey.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I know the Wish Chansey is extremely rare - some real-life event from Gen III - so if you find one, kudos lol XD

Some people go as far as to say Wish Chansey is hacked, not knowing about the event.

Years
  • Why not use Soft-Boiled? It's pretty much the same thing as wish, but you don't wait a turn to heal. And Heal Bell can be passed down to Chansey.

Wish is used as it allows Chansey to heal teammates for the second highest amount of HP in the game (After Blissey, obviously). Soft-Boiled only heals Chansey. Also I wish you luck TC, finding a Chansey with Wish, let alone that and Heal Bell, will be difficult. They can be legit, but they're extremely rare.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Why not use Soft-Boiled? It's pretty much the same thing as wish, but you don't wait a turn to heal. And Heal Bell can be passed down to Chansey.

My purpose for having wish is to able to heal my other pokemon , as wish is based on the pokemon hp and chansey have a huge hp pool and that will be very effective ^^

I know the Wish Chansey is extremely rare - some real-life event from Gen III - so if you find one, kudos lol XD

Some people go as far as to say Wish Chansey is hacked, not knowing about the event.

ya, guess I will have a hard time looking for a legit one. maybe hacked one also can i dont mind XD

Wish is used as it allows Chansey to heal teammates for the second highest amount of HP in the game (After Blissey, obviously). Soft-Boiled only heals Chansey. Also I wish you luck TC, finding a Chansey with Wish, let alone that and Heal Bell, will be difficult. They can be legit, but they're extremely rare.

hmm ya, maybe I'll just use vaporeon for the wish, and heal bell on other pokemon..

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    My purpose for having wish is to able to heal my other pokemon , as wish is based on the pokemon hp and chansey have a huge hp pool and that will be very effective ^^

Ok, I see the purpose of wish, but why have it on Chansey? Well, that's if you keep Chansey cuz why would you? Chansey's base HP is maxed at 704. Blissey's base HP is maxed at 714. That's a 10 HP difference. Plus, like you said. Reason why you have wish on Chansey is cuz you wanna heal your other Pokes. Well then, Blissey has more HP and she's more effective so why not use her if you weren't going to?

Plus, Blissey with Leftovers is pretty strong. Let a lone Blissey and Chansey already has high enough Special Defense, Eviolite isn't going to help much. They're not weak against Special Attacks. They're weak against physical attacks like fighting so why not focus on Defense? Doesn't make much sense to let Chansey hold Eviolite IMO cuz Special Defense is only for non-physical moves. And they're not weak against Special Attack moves so it doesn't add up why would you put Eviolite on her.

I mean don't get me wrong, but why go along with what most people use in competitive battle if it's just like a copy & paste type situation? Plus like what I said. It doesn't make any sense at all. They both are normal types and only thing normal types are weak against are physical attacks and there aren't any Special Attack fighting type moves out there that I know so yeah. How does it all add up to having Special Defense on a normal type. I mean if you go up against a fighting type, it'd be one hit-ko on you. Well, that's since you have less Defense than Special Defense.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Ok, I see the purpose of wish, but why have it on Chansey? Well, that's if you keep Chansey cuz why would you? Chansey's base HP is maxed at 704. Blissey's base HP is maxed at 714. That's a 10 HP difference. Plus, like you said. Reason why you have wish on Chansey is cuz you wanna heal your other Pokes. Well then, Blissey has more HP and she's more effective so why not use her if you weren't going to?

Plus, Blissey with Leftovers is pretty strong. Let a lone Blissey and Chansey already has high enough Special Defense, Eviolite isn't going to help much. They're not weak against Special Attacks. They're weak against physical attacks like fighting so why not focus on Defense? Doesn't make much sense to let Chansey hold Eviolite IMO cuz Special Defense is only for non-physical moves. And they're not weak against Special Attack moves so it doesn't add up why would you put Eviolite on her.

I mean don't get me wrong, but why go along with what most people use in competitive battle if it's just like a copy & paste type situation? Plus like what I said. It doesn't make any sense at all. They both are normal types and only thing normal types are weak against are physical attacks and there aren't any Special Attack fighting type moves out there that I know so yeah. How does it all add up to having Special Defense on a normal type. I mean if you go up against a fighting type, it'd be one hit-ko on you. Well, that's since you have less Defense than Special Defense.

Yo , ya the reason i choose Chansey over Blissey is eviolite. Its a 50% boost in def and spdef, and If I had a chansey, I will max out its hp and def with impish nature. So that it will not 1hit ko by physical moves.. And the example of fighting type special moves are :

Focus Blast (which most competitive pokemon can learn it through TM)
    Aura Sphere
    Vaccum Wave

Choosing chansey is nt because of copy and paste but its because its the best method out there. ^__^

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Yo , ya the reason i choose Chansey over Blissey is eviolite. Its a 50% boost in def and spdef, and If I had a chansey, I will max out its hp and def with impish nature. So that it will not 1hit ko by physical moves.. And the example of fighting type special moves are :

Focus Blast (which most competitive pokemon can learn it through TM)
    Aura Sphere
    Vaccum Wave

Choosing chansey is nt because of copy and paste but its because its the best method out there. ^__^

I know. I run a whole different competitive set for my Chansey/Blissey. Preferably Blissey. This set is a troll amongst trolls.

If you've seen my topic requesting for a few pokes and I was offering up some of my competitive Poke. You'd see my Blissey in it. I'm a breeder so I can always breed my Pokes, but here are the move sets.

Dazzling Gleam, Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Calm Mind + Leftovers as an item.
    Now, you may have stopped at Minimize and said "Evasiveness Clause", but I can also say "Banned List" cuz I've seen so many Mega Gengars and Mega Kangaskhans in ladder.

But so this is how my set goes. Use 3 Minimize to get +6 Evasiveness stage. When it reaches +6 Evasiveness stage, moves start to miss. Then use about 6 Calm Minds for Special Attack. This will give you +6 in Special Attack stage. Pretty deadly already. Then if something goes wrong in between or you actually start to lose HP, use Soft-Boiled. Also, Leftovers can play a great role in this since if you forget to use Soft-Boiled, Leftovers will heal you. Then use Dazzling Gleam cuz it goes through anything. Pretty much a troll to most Pokes like Mega Gengars.

That's how I run my set. I don't disregard your move set, but to me. It seems too common and a copy & paste type situation cuz honestly. How many people do you see that runs my set rather than your set? Not much.

Sorry if I sound rude, but it's just my opinion. Don't take it too harshly.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • I know. I run a whole different competitive set for my Chansey/Blissey. Preferably Blissey. This set is a troll amongst trolls.

If you've seen my topic requesting for a few pokes and I was offering up some of my competitive Poke. You'd see my Blissey in it. I'm a breeder so I can always breed my Pokes, but here are the move sets.

Dazzling Gleam, Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Calm Mind + Leftovers as an item.
    Now, you may have stopped at Minimize and said "Evasiveness Clause", but I can also say "Banned List" cuz I've seen so many Mega Gengars and Mega Kangaskhans in ladder.

But so this is how my set goes. Use 3 Minimize to get +6 Evasiveness stage. When it reaches +6 Evasiveness stage, moves start to miss. Then use about 6 Calm Minds for Special Attack. This will give you +6 in Special Attack stage. Pretty deadly already. Then if something goes wrong in between or you actually start to lose HP, use Soft-Boiled. Also, Leftovers can play a great role in this since if you forget to use Soft-Boiled, Leftovers will heal you. Then use Dazzling Gleam cuz it goes through anything. Pretty much a troll to most Pokes like Mega Gengars.

That's how I run my set. I don't disregard your move set, but to me. It seems too common and a copy & paste type situation cuz honestly. How many people do you see that runs my set rather than your set? Not much.

Sorry if I sound rude, but it's just my opinion. Don't take it too harshly.

yo dont worry, although I admit I felt you sounds abit rude especially the part where existence of special fighting type attack. But it's ok , this is for the discussion of our favourite game. So of course everyone have their own opinion ^_^ cheers~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back