• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's battle server

Sirfetch’d

Rika made a thread about this in the supporter forum but not everyone can see it so...Do you ever visit our battle server? What do you think about it? It's a fun place if you have never tried it out! n_n

Years
  • When I first entered the battle server, I actually liked it, but I just didn't like battling and chatting so much, so I left :p

Years
  • I need to get my activity back on track, but at least times when PC is down actually make me want to get back on the server. I enjoy the chat more than the battling, because I'm more of a chatter than a battler.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'm there whenever I'm online, which isn't very often the past few days, aha ;_;

I don't really talk much though, since I don't know much about competitive battling... And the chat can get cliquey at times u_u

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I love love love the battle server :) I always have it open passively on my CPU.It's where I've met almost all of my PC friends and imo it's one of the best places to talk (but also the worst at times because it can get very quiet). Also I agree with Tapioca. It can get very very cliquey and it's hard to fit in as fresh meat a newcomer. Perhaps we should try to fix that problem sometime?

The battle server and Based Wolf God mean a lot to me, the experiences I've had there have changed me as a person for the better, and I'm extremely thankful for it ^^

Edit: also the coolest PC staff are Battle server mods/admins. Jussayin'

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I go in there erratically. I do battles for PCL and sometimes do randoms with RPT people. Usually I just go in there really late into the night when things die down on PC and there's nothing else to do. It's fun to sit and watch people talk and do the occasional battle.

srinator

but tell me more about this magical place i have never visited

Back