• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's battle server

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I bet there's a lot of weather talk on there. :<

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I hang out once in a while, provided that 1) I'm bored and wanna chat or randbats and 2) I have internet.

#2 is pretty important if you ask me lol. :P

I'd do regular battles but that's normally done at the regular showdown, unless it's for PCL (not that I'm still in it lol).

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I try to go everyday there as PC Server is the best place for me! lots of interesting conversations with pretty interesting things.I would like talking rather than Battling.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • the battle server is love. the battle server is life

With awesome people, funny conversations, battles........how can you not like it? besides you can even invite your pc friends and chat or battle with them in there. I love it and everyone should try it someday 8)

Years
  • I used to be a regular but disappeared from the server for a long time. Lately though I've been visiting it a bit more often again.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    when i was on loa and without internet access the thought "man i wish i was on the battle server right now" always finds its way into my train of thought

i guess you could say i'm pretty dedicated to it :p

srinator

when i was on loa and without internet access the thought "man i wish i was on the battle server right now" always finds its way into my train of thought

or that u have no life.
    dw we are all the same.

Sirfetch’d

That's funny because while you were on loa the thought "man i wish zeffy was on the battle server right now" always found its way into my train of thought.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i go on there sometimes, but usually people don't know it's me to begin with.

it's a pretty hilarious place! i just never stay long or talk much because i'm not sure what to say and i don't like intruding on conversations. :P

Yukari

I'm always too nervous to actually chat for some reason. :c

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I visit it sometimes, more for the battling than the chatting. It's either really silent or there's a conversation going on, but I can't blend in very well. Starting a conversation isn't that easy, as I don't think many people know me there or know it's me.

Years
  • I regret logging in every day. I must be a prime-grade masochist; it is an unending barrage of mental molestation. Someone please delete it "by accident" and never look back.

Detox

I regret logging in every day. I must be a prime-grade masochist; it is an unending barrage of mental molestation. Someone please delete it "by accident" and never look back.

You are one of the most nsfw users in battle server history

Back