• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Academy(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Renege have you thought about when Eugene has to teach other classes. I dont want megaman to control him then

Aw comon your making me feel like a newb over here XO I know all of that. Anybody can control him :p But nobody seemed to be taking the role so I decided to go ahead and get it all started. Don't worry I'm aware anybody can control him :3

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Um, does anubody know what happened to Rustymenon and Xulgon Pyro? I kind of can't do anything until they post something. This may just be being impatient, and for that I'm sorry. But it's been a few days now. I'm just wondering what happened to them.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Um, does anubody know what happened to Rustymenon and Xulgon Pyro? I kind of can't do anything until they post something. This may just be being impatient, and for that I'm sorry. But it's been a few days now. I'm just wondering what happened to them.
    I am sorta in the same boat, Yagerbomb hasn't posted and as a student of his I am stuck waiting for him to reply. I am being patient but I nearly been 3-4 whole days.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Glen Tiranti

Nickname (Optional): He likes to call himself "The Nucleus". Students like to call him "Bionerd"

Age (18+): 27

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm Allegiance (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Suicune Dorm

Job(What subject do you teach? Example-Battle Theory, Breeding 101,etc) : Pokemon Biology

Appearance: Glen hates to dress formally. You will never see this biology teacher wearing a suit, or even a button down. Almost always, Mr. Tiranti will wear a casual green or blue skin tight shirt and a pair of black athletic shorts or pants. To protect his feet, Glen also wears really dark brown hiking shoes, which look like they have been through plenty of mud and other brown items in nature.

Mr. Tiranti has extremely pale white skin. That skin hides some lean muscle tissue inside the man's arms, legs, and abs. Glen is tall, skinny, and is very athletically built.

People in Mr. Tiranti's Pokemon Biology Class will look at Mr. Tiranti's white, ovular face every day, which peaks at the bottom with a small chin. At the other end of the face, people will notice his long, straight, and slick black hair. The hair goes to the back of his neck all the way up to his ears. The black hair is also shown in Mr. Tiranti's eyelashes, which are fairly small and thin. Below those eyebrows are almond light blue eyes. The man's lips are fairly small and thin.

Mr. Tiranti doesn't carry much with him. He has everything he needs in the iPhone he carries around.

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you? Etc..): Mr. Tiranti loves to talk. When in class, he will lecture the whole period. When out of the class, he is the catalyst of socialization among his fellow teachers. The teacher also enjoys hanging out with his students. He enjoys developing bonds between him and the students. His students do not enjoy his "covalent bonding" (that is what he refers to it as).

Mr. Tiranti is very strict. He hates when people fall out of line, and even for the slightest thing, he will send a student to ISS. The man is very helpful though and will help with any problem that a student has.

Outside of school, he has a similar personality, unless he is in the mountains or in the serenity of nature. Mr. Tiranti enjoys taking himself into the mountains, or to the lake, or out camping. He loves to ski, swim, run, kayak, and climb trees. He attributes his love of nature and sports of nature to his incredible shape. However, though he is active physically and socially, sometimes he likes to shut up and "smell the molecules of life".

History (Where did you grow up? What he/she was doing before he/she got a job at trainer school? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..):
    Mr. Tiranti grew up in the region of Hoenn, in the town of Fortree. He had a younger brother and lived with his mother. His father died when Glen was 1 as a result of Team Rocket killing him. Glen had no knowledge of his father until the age of 27. His mother told him after he recieved the invitation to become a teacher. Glen was enraged, and said, "Team Rocket, you know what, I'm going to kill you. This next generation of students is going to take you idiots down!"

Mr. Tiranti's childhood was not spoiled. His mother was an incredibly strict woman who definitely enforced many rules. She was the principal of the school in Fortree, and Mrs. Tiranti brought her principal principles home.

Academics played a huge role in the development of Glen's current life and personality. When he took Biology as a child, he became incredibly curious and started becoming interested in life and how it worked. He wanted to see life in the classroom and outside of it. No other subject had even come close to intriguing the young boy. Now, with vengeance and a passion for Biology, Glen decided to become a teacher.

Before he became a teacher at that school, however, Glen was a biologist participating in the Pokemon Genome Project. He became extremely interested in what caused Pokemon to have these awesome powers of lightning, fire, poison, and ice? Back in his day, scientists had no idea about this stuff. After training Pokemon for 4 years after graduating PokeSchool, he was curious, and realized, "If we relate this back to genetics, we study the DNA of an organism. DNA codes for these special powers that Pokemon have!" thought Glen. Thus, the man joined the Pokemon Genome Project. Now, he is a teacher, and is ready to apply this knowledge.

Pokémon (Up to 4 Maximum No Legendaries or Shinies):
    Species: Tropius
    Nickname(Optional): Chlora
    Personality: A very fierce fighter, but a warm and quiet friend who will actually listen to Mr. Tiranti go off in a tangent.
    Lvl(Max 50): 47
    Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Synthesis, Leaf Storm, Aerial Ace, Bulldoze, Body Slam, Toxic

Species: Raichu
    Nickname: ATP
    Personality: Very fierce. Not at all friendly
    Level: 49
    Moveset: Slam, Thunderbolt, Agility, Brick Break, Grass Knot, Toxic

Species: Swellow
    Nickname: Zeus
    Personality: A very loyal Pokemon who is a very skilled fighter.
    Level: 47
    Moveset: Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Agility, Air Slash, Substitute, U Turn

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Renege have you thought about when Eugene has to teach other classes. I dont want megaman to control him then

Guess you misunderstood me. I just meant for our class. The one megaman, myself, etc are in.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Sooo...accidentally posted this in the main thread (sorry guys!!!) but here's my app again :)

[Hi! So I posted just above, mainly to see if I was too late to join, but then I figured I may aswell post my bio just in case I'm not too late, so i don't hold the roleplay up :)]

Name: Selene Evans

Nickname: Sel; Evans

Age (10-15): 14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance: Striking would be the best way to describe Selene's appearance. Long, straight jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin. In terms of her clothing, she's more practical than stylish, wearing a plain white tank top, khaki shorts, bright pink Converses and a pink backpack. Oh, and the Lapras pendant and Sapphire ring that her father gave her, she never takes these off.

Personality: When you first meet her, Selene can seem quite shy. She's reserved and prefers to take a back seat in any group, observing and listening until she feels comfortable enough to come out of her shell. Once you know her, however, you'd think she'd undergone a complete personality transformation - bubbly, laid-back and sociable, the word most often used to describe Selene is 'fun.'

But beware - do not cross her. She's laid back...to an extent. Make her really angry or hurt anyone she cares about and you will know about it. She is very loyal and trustworthy to those she loves, but she can also be quite stubborn at times, and will argue out even the most trivial of points if she feels it matters and she thinks she is right.

History: Born in Hawaii to a Hawaiian/Russian mother and a Filipino father, Selene was named after the Roman Goddess of the Moon - her mother is an expert on Ancient History and loves Roman Mythology. Both parents have pokemon in their lives, and always encouraged Selene to treat pokemon as friends, with love and kindness as she would give to her family. Her father's Lapras was Selene's best friend as a child - Selene grew up in a remote area of Hawaii and didn't have many friends her own age locally. Tragically, Lapras was murdered by an armed gang in a robbery on their house, and Selene wears her Lapras pendant day and night in memory of her friend.

When she turned 14, Selene heard whispers of a new Pokemon trainer Academy that was opening. Her parents had been discussing getting her a pokemon of her own, and to Selene this seemed the perfect opportunity for her. So, headstrong and forthright as ever, Selene marched over the Veranda, into the lounge where her parents were talking and insisted that she be sent to the Academy. After an initial 'no!' and a lot of pleading and bargaining and crying and shouting later, her father sighed. "Okay Selene...you may go. On one condition," he held out a pokeball and smiled, "you look after your new pokemon." Selena released her pokemon with tears in her eyes, and as she looked at her Riolu, she felt her heart expand with joy.

With her bags packed and Riolu at her side, Selene is ready to venture out to the Academy, to learn all there is to know about the world of Pokemon.

Pokémon:
    Species: Riolu
    Nickname(Optional): Ri
    Personality: Mischievous
    Lvl(Max 15): 12
    Moveset: Force Palm, Strength, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Foresight.

Species: Swablu
    Nickname: Blu
    Personality: Calm
    Lvl(Max 15): 11
    Moveset: Peck, Growl, Sing, Fly, Ice Beam, Air Slash

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe you should put the Wild pokemon and the class roster on the front page of the OOC or IC thread. That way it would be easy to find and update when we gain or lose players. If I made no sense with the class roster bit, I meant the part that says who is in which class. I hope I'm not to out of line by suggesting this, but I thought it might be helpful.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Pokemon Biology eh? o.o' Hope we don't end up disecting any politoads XD I'll see about getting Mark to join up in one of the biology classes.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Could we have more than one character?

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Kellyn Wayland
    Spoiler:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Sooo, I want to apply for a trainer. ='D
    (Warning, her appearance, personality, and bio are spoilered because they're really freaking long. I apologize in advance for the walls. I get too into character creation.)

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Valorie Ryder

Nickname (Optional): Val

Age (10-15): 13

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information):
    Spoiler:
    (If you really want a picture, I have this shameless sprite edit that gives a reasonably good idea.)

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?:
    Spoiler:

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..):
    Spoiler:
    (Overly short version: Details receiving of charmander. Details of receiving Dratini egg. Miscellaneous details of past. Applied to the academy to better herself.)

Pokémon (Up to 3 Maximum No Legendaries or Shinies or stage 3 Pokémon):
    004n.png

Charmander ♀
    Irritable Personality
    Level 14

Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower
    Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt

147a.png

Dratini ♀
    Brave Personality
    Level 15

Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave