• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega evolution Animation

Years
  • I started looking at the new mega evolution stuff and thought I'd see a Common animation for it like the weather and other move effects, but there wasn't one. Can they be added for mega evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Yeah, there is a call in the Mega evolution script to the animation.

There is a template in the Graphics/Animations called mega evo sheet.

To make the animation work, you just have to create a new one with the name: Common:MegaEvolution

Years
  • Yeah, there is a call in the Mega evolution script to the animation.

To make the animation work, you just have to create a new one with the name: Common:MegaEvolution

I don't have the graphic mega evo sheet, but I got it working. Thank you for the help.

Days
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Yeah, there is a call in the Mega evolution script to the animation.

I have got the folder, not the template in essentials/animations but i can't get it to work

Last edited:
    Back