• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feminism is a broad subject.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • I don't think I get the correlation of the title with the subject. ;w;

Anyway, my favorite ones are usually morbid, just so:

Alice swung on a swing set, but fell and broke her arms.

-Knock knock!
    --Who's there?
    -Not Alice.

(etc.)

Last edited:

Lucid

In the time you assholes spent making these ignorant threads, you could of been making me a sandwich. Get out.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men, couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

That's because there is no Humpty Dumpty, and there is no God - none, not one, never was, no God.

This thread is all shades of wrong.

pkmin3033

The title made me laugh when I saw the context it was used in.

My favourite jokes are too inappropriate for this site. But one of my favourite oxymorons is "Microsoft Works" if that counts.

Also, Xbox One. Bahahaha.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I made one myself!

What do you call someone who is sexually attracted to muscles? BICEPxual!

Alternatively, I'd say Christianity from the big bible-thumpers, bigots, and psycho religious nutcases. Have you seen that movie "Do You Believe?" Now that is a joke if ever there was one.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I am distaste!

HAVE you seen that movie though? Gods damn it's fucked up. Look, religions are all fine so long as they don't impose on the rights and decisions of others. Bigotry because "the bible says so" isn't okay. Bigotry in general isn't okay. And, since I'm talking about that movie: Christianity is a religion based solely on faith. That in itself is okay, if you want to believe something, sure. But don't demonize people who don't, and don't go to great lengths to believe something without credible evidence. And don't let your religion be your own downfall; by that I mean, hell, I'll use an example from the movie... This couple is getting bankrupt and doesn't have the income and everything's falling apart and they don't know what to do about it. THEY chose to put it on their faith and just wait for a miracle. And in that made up movie, of course it happens. But in the real world, don't throw your life in a gamble hoping for a miracle.

That's what I mean. I just hate to see people make horrible decisions about their lives because of their religions, or using said religion as an excuse to either hate someone or something, or to take from an individual's rights.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    okay but how many Dragonball Z characters does it take to screw in a light bulb

just one

but it takes four episodes

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • okay but how many Dragonball Z characters does it take to screw in a light bulb

just one

but it takes four episodes

This made me burst into tears bruh.

Well, here's a feminist joke, read it somewhere -
    Feminism is the belief that both sexes may become equal by focusing solely on one of them.
    Get it?

Back