• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out I'm Here Now

Garloo2

Soul Eater
Years
Sup guys I'm Garloo2, well that what "they" call me...
I join PC for battling people on black and white related fun and trade

Well..... cant think of anything to say that has any importance so...
Battle with me if you want and such
But I am in deep need for a dream world blaziken i dont care if it is hacked, but I need it female.. naturally.. lol

My team as of the time of this post:
Haxorus
Volcarna
Porygon-Z
Chandelure
Ambipom
Hydreigon
Kingdra
Zoroark

In Training:
Porygon-2
Cryogonal
Ferrothorn
Escavalier
Rampardos
Eelektross
Ducknoir
Metagross

Pokemon in search for:
Blaziken (Dream World Ability)
Conkeldurr (Dream World Ability)
Chandelure (Dream World Ability)

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Welcome to PC! Woo, first thing I noticed was your Patchouli avatar. Are you a Touhou fan? 'Cos I know I am.

Enjoy your stay here! :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I didn't know you could have eight Pokemon on the same team. You must be like, some sort of magician or something. DO YOU HAVE A BUNNY IN YOUR HAT!? Do you know any card tricks? I'll stop with this magician nonsense. :P

Welcome to the forums!

First things first, if you're interested in what I think you're interested in, then you might want to go check out the Wifi Center, where people battle and train all day. Well at least that's wat I think they do. I wouldn't know as I don't really visit there all too often, so maybe you could tell me if their lives surround battling and trading Pokemon all day. :P

Garloo2

Soul Eater
Years
lol ok =P
well I guess I am off to the wifi center to try t o find a Dream World Blaziken

Years
You do have a lot of Pokemon to choose from for your team there!

Hi and welcome to you Garloo2. Glad you could come and be apart of our forum. Please make sure you read over the rules and if you have any problems, feel free to contact me or Hiidoran, who is the moderator of this board.

Hope you have fun! :3​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yay, Kingdra and Chandelure! In the inevitability that you have to *gasp* remove two Pokemon from your team, please make room for them: they're both awesome.

Welcome to PC. The Black and White forum is bustling with activity, as is the Trade Corner, so you should feel right at home. Enjoy your time here!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Welcome to PC, Garloo2 ^^

*looks at Garloo2's trainer card*

*eye bleed*

I think what Rionix meant was that the colours are very, very hard on the eyes. @_@ The red and black are quite . . . shocking to look at.

^ he got it right :P

Colors aside, your team is good. And I see 2 unfamiliar pokemons there too.. Duck with a blocky appearance and a monkey with 2 hand tails...

Anyways, welcome again to PC :)

[sorry, im not familiar with other generations]

Last edited by a moderator:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one that does the eight-Pokemon-or-more team thing. XD Welcome to the forums!

I think what Rionix meant was that the colours are very, very hard on the eyes. @_@ The red and black are quite . . . shocking to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Please make sure you read over the rules and if you have any problems, feel free to contact me or Hiidoran, who is the moderator of this board.
Oh hey, that's me. :D Just to reiterate what mon capitaine said, do feel free to ask any member of the PC Staff for assistance when you need it. When you don't understand a rule or aren't sure about something, we can be a pretty good resource, as we're kinda the ones enforcing the rules anyhow. XD So naturally, you can contact me if you have any questions or if ya just wanna chat. I get bored~

Hope you find your Blaziken, although I wouldn't suggest going around saying that you'd accept a hacked one. We kinda forbid hacking of any kind when it comes to Wi-Fi trading. To my knowledge, the Wi-Fi Center mods don't take kindly to finding out there's been a hacked Pokémon floating around in their midst... so just be careful and make sure you're aware of the Trading rules.

Aaaaand some of you need to make sure you're aware of the current NU/W rules. Remember guys, you can only reply once in each introduction thread. Any other kind of discussion can be brought to the New Users' Hangout for now spoiler?, or you can just take it to PM or VM. Thanks~ :D

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
What? Where's the Patchouli Avatar? That doesn't look like Patchouli to me.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. Can't help you on any of those trades sadly as I can't really use Dream World...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hey Garloo2,
welcome to PokeCommunity :) !

Just wanna say, I love your taste in Pokemon (especially the Porygon-Z)
If you're looking for a battle I'll be here ;) !

Have fun in the forums :) !

Back