• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some art~

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Just some. All I can say is this; it's *really* hard when you have dial up and the only form of art I can show you guys is my ms paint art because the gimp I had before went screwy on me and I don't have a scanner. D: O' wellllls

Me and (the person I'm currently obsessed with) as Eevee
    Group One
    Just Emmy~*New

Pokemon:
    My thoughts on this world..
    Chargin' Up
    Pika char. (Mysterious Dungeon)
    Pika char. (I...don't know xD)

Warriors:

Darkstripe (from the Warriors series)

Remember; this is ms paint only. I do have more pics, but I'll just share these for now. Oh, and crits more than welcomed. lawl~

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I really like the third one in particular! Nice pose and good anatomy. Plus the shading makes it a moody pic, which I like! :)

The first one doesn't work because it's a broken link - will fix that for you. ;)

Good job!

--FG

Thanks FG! x3 I thought I had fixed the broken link before, but I guess not. Oh well lol

Oh, and btw, could you possibly pm me giving me instructions on how to put the links within words? (Gawd I hope this makes sense to you xD; ) I knew how to do it wayyyy before, but I forgot..lawl *dies*

Anyways I think I'll edit my first post and put all the updates in there for now..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Ehh...putting links within words is easy. Whenever you add in a new link with the 'Insert Link' command it automatically highlights the text that will be displayed in blue, so just type what you want there. The url within the tag is the one used for the link, ...arker shade. Well, that's just me, though. ^^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • ...xD; lol um..thanks alter! *dies*

Anyways I updated my first post w/ more pictures. Two are Pikachu chars. I made up (though the pics of them are really bad xD; ) and one is just a black and white Pikachu..(also not very good lol) getttiiing..cHaRgEd uP on ellecctriccciiii-*shot*

Yeah. Ya know. lol

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Ok I added a new pic of the blue-eyed Eevee to a separate group I just made (seeing as I'll have more pics of them later). This one was kinda rushed, so it isn't as good as I expected it to be, but w/e <.<;; I'll probably have more tomorowww anyways

Back