• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CREEPY!!!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
  • Hi everyone. I am posting this thread to know about your opinion about the ghost girl (whom you can meet in a house at my location) when she says in a creepy manner "no, you're not the one", right before disappearing. Isn't this one of the most creepy things in XY? As you enter the building, even the usual gaming music stops. What do you think, is this a glitch, or something else...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The event kind of reminds me of the locked door over at Mosdeep City in RSE, which, unfortunately, will always remain a mystery. I can't say if the same will happen with this, but I definitely hope not.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Hi everyone. I am posting this thread to know about your opinion about the ghost girl (whom you can meet in a house at my location) when she says in a creepy manner "no, you're not the one", right before disappearing. Isn't this one of the most creepy things in XY? As you enter the building, even the usual gaming music stops. What do you think, is this a glitch, or something else...

Nope, definitely not a glitch, it's totally intentional, but no one knows what. One of these days I am planning to go to this girl with a whole ton of various pokemon in my party, even holding the strange souvenir, just to see if any pokemon might trigger some event to happen. The weird thing is, no one has actually tried anything to get this ghost girl to change what she says, like so many things this gen, people that got into the coding said there was nothing so no one ever actually tried anything (which is a larger symptom of the gaming community as of late, as when I tried to find help on the brail puzzle in ORAS, not one single site anywhere on the internet nor any message board anywhere ever actually tries to show the player how to figure out the puzzle, but rather just gives the solution. I chalk it up to the constant "let's play" videos on every game out there, lol!)

so once I get the motivation to do so, I'm going to be bringing a ton of pokemon to her (soft resetting to try again, ofcourse!) just to see for myself if anything happens. Weird thing is, there was a site that posted way back in november 2013 (I JUST found it, so that's the onyl reason I remember it) that claimed that if your brought a Rotom to her she would simply give you a rare candy. I have all 6 forms of Rotom so I brought them all to her in my party but the event played out as normal so I reset. It was weird because it was such a specific instruction and specific reward that it sounded like it was legitimate, but nothing happened. You wouldn't think if it was made up that there would be such a definitive explanation.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    The event kind of reminds me of the locked door over at Mosdeep City in RSE, which, unfortunately, will always remain a mystery. I can't say if the same will happen with this, but I definitely hope not.

Wasn't that the eReader room where you scanned trainer cards and you fought whatever trainer/pokemon was on the card?

Reactions: Sun

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • You see a hex maniac in OR/AS who says the same thing, but it's unknown if she is the same person, somehow related to her or just a reference.

Back