• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

turnoffs

Outlier

- Facial hair
    - Body hair (doesn't look good on guys either imo).

Years
  • - Bad hygiene
    - ugly eyebrows
    - jelly rolls
    - walking skeletons
    - too much muscle
    - cleft chin
    - short hair that looks like a mans hair cut
    - too many tattoos (wouldn't mind a few on arms, legs, hips, etc. but full body tattoos [or tattoos all over body] is too much)
    - facial piercings
    - smoking
    - bad sense of style
    - butter face
    Bad sense of humor
    - high voice that sounds like a 5 year old girl
    - deep voice that sounds like a 60 year old man
    - and lastly, pale skin and red hair (sorry but I just don't like it)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    But the worst turnoff for me are people who aren't passionate. If you like something, I want to listen to you talk about how much you love it and how it means everything to you and how it defines you. If you can't do that I just don't know what you bring to the table man.

yeh, a lot of what you said applies to my own turnoffs.

lacking passion is one of the quickest ways for me to lose interest in another person. if you don't have something that invigorates you with life, something that you can probably go on about for hours, then you really aren't living in my opinion.

other turnoffs for me include but aren't limited to:

★ body odor. please shower and wear deodorant.
    ★ racism, sexism.. ignorance, basically.
    ★ loud voice
    ★ people who don't tip

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • - Poor hygiene.
    - Smoking
    - Body hair
    - Small (you know what I mean)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • With women:
    • Foul language
    • Tacky and skanky dressing
    • Smoking, and drinking
    • Bad teeth
    • Absence of a parfum
    • Belly fat
    • Pubic hair

With men:
    • Lack of hair
    • Fat anywhere
    • Pale skin, especially with dark hair
    • Glasses
    • Lack of size (ahem)

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Some of my turn-offs:
    1. People who refuse to bathe.
    2. Filthy clothing.
    3. People who keep their facial hair unkempt.
    4. Hairy legs (my heritage prevents hair from growing on my legs).
    5. Overly muscled women.
    6. Smoking/Tobacco use.
    7. Adult sexual toys.
    8. Stockings and leggings.
    9. People who act like they are the most important people on Earth.
    10. Very hairy people.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    If the person isn't a red head, I'm turned off faster than having to watch Brokeback Mountain with family now.

Years
  • - Small (you know what I mean)

• Lack of size (ahem)

Now, what is it that both of you are referring to, hm? -squints-

10. Very hairy people.

I think there's a certain amount of hair that men should have, no offense to those who have clean shaven legs, but it just strikes me as slightly odd if they're bare. That's just personal preference for men though. Myself, on the other hand, wish I had your genetics so that I wouldn't have to shave the damned stubble every other day, can't stand it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Bad hygiene, overinflated ego, laziness, people who take everything too seriously and control freaks.

I would say habitual liars, but they can be fun. One of my exes was a habitual liar and every time I'd talk to her it was a different story. Couldn't trust her to keep a secret or to tell the truth, but I'll be damned if it wasn't funny listening to her try to get her shit straight.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years

• I think there's a certain amount of hair that men should have, no offense to those who have clean shaven legs, but it just strikes me as slightly odd if they're bare. That's just personal preference for men though. Myself, on the other hand, wish I had your genetics so that I wouldn't have to shave the damned stubble every other day, can't stand it.

You'd find my family odd since none of the males have hair on their legs, or arms, or chests.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • "Pubescent"-like moustaches
    I lol'ed haha

Umm... for me, I'll say, hmm... it's easier to mention things that work for than don't. idk... if you're not hygienic? Too serious. Similarly... too blasé. Ignorance. You know, not good traits

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years

• Do they themselves find it a turnoff? Normally men would want body hair to help assert their masculinity, haha.
    Those of Native American heritage (like lil' old me) rarely have body hair, and the hair on our heads rarely ever greys with age.

But to answer your question they don't need to assert their masculinity since they know they are men. It all depends on the culture and specific likes of the person. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    • long hair on men
    • too many tattoos/piercings
    • smoking
    • poor hygiene
    • people who get offended easily

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Hygiene and Manners. I've dated a girl who cuts classes and drinks a lot. It was not a good relationship. On smoking however, I mean speaking as a smoker here, I've been a chain-smoker ever since I was 15(I'm 18 right now). It's only a turnoff for me when you can't control your habit of smoking and or drinking and crave about them every 10 minutes. That's when its bad.

Back