• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attempt to Kill Uberchu {READ 1ST POST}

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Failure. 82%

Uberchu uses Iron Tail and cuts your bowling ball in half.

I take Uberchu deep inside a cave and set off explosives at the base of the mountain, causing the whole thing to collapse on top of him.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • Fail! 83%

Uberchu uses Agility to get closer to the exit and then Iron Tail's his way out!

I make Uberchu play beach cricket with my family and everyone gets a little too over-competetive, the cricket bats come out...

Skull_Lucario

The triforce PWNS!!
    Years
  • succsess! 78%

it dosent know what's going on and gets in the middle and gets hit so hard it flies really far.

i jump on to the multiple platforms to severely confuse him. (because the platforms are like an mc esher painting.......they really do in the game.)

CollinTheMaster

Wishes he had X-Box Live.....
    Years
  • FAILED!
    He left the Torn World

Uberchu 79%

I leave him There in an Electric-Proof box during an Earthquake

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Failure: 67%
    It uses Thunderbolt to break out of the box
    Uberchu DJs on the radio for 48 hours straight, and collapses from being overworked with little pay :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Success! However, uberchu isn't that sad because it gets to listen to Goldenrod's pwnsome music.
    Uberchu:66%

That flying house from Alice in Wonderland falls on Uberchu.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Failure! Uberchu Volt Tackles right through it.
    Uberchu:67%

I punch it in the face with brass knuckles.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    .....I really don't need to explain your dumb mistake

I knock Pikachu in the head with my life saver while it is drowning.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Hawke of Black Hole steps through from an alternate universe, where he got Uberchu instead. Uberchu combines Volt Tackle with Hawke's SCOP Blck Storm. First Uberchu is vaporized.

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
    Years

I tie ballons from the party I just had (it's plausible) to me so his thunder attacks do not effect me and go to the kitchen, get a knife, and chop off his arms and feet so he dies from blood loss.

Yes, I am editing a post from almost a year ago. If anyone ever, ever notices this, please tell me in a VM or a PM. ;)

Last edited:

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012

I tie ballons from the party I just had (it's plausible) to me so his thunder attacks do not effect me and go to the kitchen, get a knife, and chop off his arms and feet so he dies from blood loss.

failed
    but uberchu spits in your face making you fatily ill

i pull out some handy cotton wool and tie uberchu to the tracks

wa ha ha

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • success. health = 64%.
    the train comes, and it has so many people on it that the weight forces it down so hard...

location: aeroplane. the luggage has been loaded onto the aeroplane with lots of hard boxes with people's belongings in them, guess who was caught up in one of those boxes...
    uberchu cannot escape the box. because of several plastic tape layers that can not be torn without scissors. this box is electric proof, oh and it's made out of leather. not scratchable.
    and guess what, in the middle of the flight... CRASH!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Failed. Uberchu bites a hole in it and bites your finger. Ouch!

My attempt: Location: Airplane still... >.>

With it stuck on I, Scream's finger, I take a security guard's tazer and zap it where its tail once was. Then I toss him out the plane. Stupid uber!

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • success! 63%.

uberchu has a very tough landing and temporarily loses its ability to use electricity.

after falling from the plane and landing stiffly, the landing happened to be in a cage with four, hungy, fatigued, agressive lions. pikachu woke these lions from their nap, and they don't take it so well. pikachu cannot attack, due to falling so hard and losing its ability to do anything.

Back