• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Enraged Pokemon Mystery: Signup Thread

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
Years
  • This is a thread for my new RP, The Enraged Pokemon Mystery. The plot is that pokemon all over the world have been mysteriously getting angry and attacking people for no reason. My character is Zack, a young boy who... hold up. I should tell you something first. I lied. This is not a new RP. This is an RP I posted on Pokecharms before I was banned. I was banned for no good reason on Pokecharms, and that is how I came upon this site. The RP was fairly popular, but was locked due to my banning. Since I have not posted 15 times yet, I cannot post a link to the site. But go to Pokecharms forums, then the Pokemon RPs, then the forum at the very bottom titled 'The Enraged Pokemon Mystery,' and read the whole thread, then come back.

Did you read it? Good. Now, that is what I wanted the plot to be like. I showed you that because I didn't want the plot to go another way. So, you can make up your own characters, just so long as you follow that plot. Ok? Got that? Good. Now, since that pretty much tells the whole story, let's get onto the signup. You may only have two pokemon at the start, but you can pick up more along the way. I didn't really want that part with the dead trainer and the ghost types, so ignore that. Here are the forms:

Name: (First, middle, last, and any nicknames.)
    Gender: (Take a guess. I dare you. You'll never figure it out.)
    Clothes: (What is your character wearing?)
    Features: (What color hair, what style hair, what color eyes, how big of muscles do they have, etc.)
    Personality: (Is your character the quiet, shy type? Or are they energetic and exuberant?)
    History: (What has your character gone through in the past?)
    Pokemon: (What two pokemon do they have? No legendaries or almost-legendaries.)

Alright. I think we've got everything covered. Have at it, RPers.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • ((Ooc: So, wait... You want us to Role-Play that we're new Pokémon trainers... Trying to deliver things... But there are "outraged" Pokémon who try and stop us?...))

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • No, no. You're just there for whatever reason you please, but then the spearow start going crazy and you start fighting them.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Ok, I'll try it (:

Name: Piper May Sinclaire

Clothes:
    Piper wears a doll-like dress, it is pink and ends at her knees. A white lace underlies her dress, it is coupled with a white satin ribbon that ties into a bow at her waste. On her feet are small black doll shoes, strap and buckle style, beneath them are her white lace socks that end at her ankles.

The Sinclaire girl carries a small and white woven basket. She generally keeps her Pokéballs inside of it, along with lunch, flowers and items to heal her injured companions.

Features:
    Piper's profile is what most adults exclaim to be adorable. With sorrowful, cat-like jade green eyes, she has become knowledgeable as to what she needs to do to get what she wants. Thick pink hair frames her small, oval shaped, lightly tanned face. It branches out off of her head, parted down the side, into two puffy pig-tails.
    She holds a smitten grin to match her enticing optics, and stands at 4'9" weighing 89lbs. Her posture is straight, she holds herself with elegance.

Personality:
    Being as cutesy as she is, Piper is mischievous when it comes to getting exactly what she desires. With a slight tilt of the head and damping of the eyes, she expects for her charm to win over the hearts of others. Unlike other cocky children, when Piper fails to get what she wishes, she does not cry. Oh no, she will persist, even if it means trying her hand at deceit. She's friendly, easily approachable but choses her friends wisely. Generally, she does not enjoy company of her own age, but prefers those who are much, much older and more mature.

She doesn't take to female company as well as she does male. Though, when encountered by a lady, she plays the card charm all the same. With a polite approach, she chimes in what she believes needs to be said, and takes on a very bold persona. Piper enjoys being the center of attention, Pokemon are no exception. She strives to be adored by her "pets" and will do anything to fulfill that yearn. Piper does not fear to engage in Pokemon Battles, and will if she feels threatened.

All in all, this little girl is loving and sweet... When she's not crossed.

History:
    Growing up in a mansion isn't all it is cut out to be! Piper was expected to be the perfect little princess. Her mother would have her dress in frilly dresses and learn the basics of adequacy. Sit up straight, No elbows on the table, Finish all that is on your plate, Dab that mashed potato off of your cheek, Where are your manners young lady? The other little ladies at her Private school would gossip about how rich they were, what Pokemon were pure bred and passed down and where they planned to be vacationing. She wondered if the life of wealth was right for her.

She'd come home and place her school bag upon her bed. Staring out the window, she sighed. The children below her were playing in their rags and filth. She actually wanted that. Before bed that night, Piper was brushing Spiral, her beloved Vulpix, as usual, when she'd heard bickering down in the corridor. Curious, the fox and herself sneaked out to witness the display.

"Charles, how could you do this to me? To our precious daughter?"

"You are always too enveloped in your female meetings, Susan, I needed something more." Piper's father exclaimed with definiteness.

Piper never realized what had gone on, all she knew was that now her mother lived elsewhere. This new lady had moved in, she stunk of cheap perfume and always nagged about Piper. Naturally, she grew to despise the new woman, she stole away her daddy's love and attention. Finally, the strange new woman was to now be called "Mommy", Piper would not do it,. Afterwards, in an effort to rid herself of the young girl, Piper was blamed of stealing the new wife's gems, and was sent away to live with her mother.

There, Piper got to live the life of freedom. She took Spiral with her, and pleaded for her mother to allow her to venture out and be a trainer. With much caution and troubles, it took a tremendous amount of begging and persuading, but finally her mother realized that Piper needed to grow up and see the world. This is how Piper entered the world of Pokemon.

Pokemon:

=Vulpix=
    Nickname: Spiral

=Eevee=
    Nickname: Button

If you need more, please inform me.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Alright, so should I just post an intro in the Role-Play -- similar to yours except about what Piper is doing when the attack occurs?

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Yeah, go ahead. Could you please delete that post about the 'why is this here'? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, I realize that that was The Who?. Sorry about the mixup.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • I'd love to join if that's okay?

Name: Dylan David O'Brien (Nicknamed, Dyl)

Clothes: Black T-Shirt with 'PokéRock' written on it. Denim Skinny Jeans and a Black Hoody.

Features: Hair - Jet Black, Neck-length. Eyes - Sea Blue. Body Type - Athletic, Average. Normal Height for an 11 year old.

Personality: Calm, mysterious and kind of arrogant.

History: Dylan in his 11 years has lived a pretty normal live other than his parents divorce. He lives with his mother but still see's his dad every two or three weeks. Every year he gets a new Pokemon poster for his bedroom, a really big one. He only recently put up his eleventh. Every since he was a a toddler he waited for the day he got his first Pokemon.

Pokemon: Squirtle, Caterpie

You haven't thought much about setting. Where are we? What region are we in? What town are we in?

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • I have thought about it. We're in a region called the Kyua region. There are many locations, like Sundance City.... ok, I can't remember any others. Sue me. But there are a bunch is you read the whole thread. And you're accepted. Let's get this thing started!

No more signups, in other words.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Okay thanks for the information.
    We started it yesterday I think it was and we already have some cities from other regions but we can just pretend they are from your region.
    Read through what we've already posted and bring your character in somewhere.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Small group... The three of us, -shrugs- I guess we'll just have to see how it holds up. (:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • Yeah, kinda... Perhaps we should slow down -- the creator of the Role-Play hasn't posted yet... :/

Back