• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Mikgaura School Suite

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • GET READY FOR A NEW VOCALOID PROJECT ANIME. Let me do the honors here... I'm so excited for this glorious piece of...anime. You don't even understand. I'm so hyped. So, so, hyped. It's not every day Vocaloid songs get animes!

Mikgaura School Suite

A story based on the super popular song series from NND. Eruna Ichinomiya, a freshman who dreamed of a school life filled with cuteness, entered a boarding school—Mikagura Private School. In this school, each of the cultural club representatives have to battle each other, with unique powers...!! What will happen to Eruna, who somehow ended up becoming the representative of a certain club?!

PV:

OP/ED CM

DO NOT JUMP INTO THIS ONE WITHOUT AT LEAST LISTENING TO THE FIRST SONG. Listen to the entire series of songs on Youtube in this playlist here.The songs are very good and tell the story. It's not as complicated as Kagerou Project, but I highly recommend listen to the songs before watching this when it comes out on Monday. Anyway, I'm really excited about this anime. I'm awaiting for Monday so hard, omg. I love Vocaloid project anime.

Will anyone else be watching?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • That was a cute episode. I haven't listened to any of the songs yet though...

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Episode 4.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I was a bit unsure when I saw the first episode but the second made me like it a bit more! Not sure whether it'll be one of my favorites but I still have to catch up; I'm not planning on dropping it quite yet! I just wish the main character wasn't so... loud I guess.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i love this show, it's really entertaining and the comedy is good! eruna is awesome. can't wait 'til purple girl is introduced tho <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My bae has appeared.

Episode 7.

Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, there was a thread for this already. =w=

I just wanted to say that they really glossed over Izayoi Seeing

Back