• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: The Abandon Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
  • Introduction:
    Another hack by riolu 9, this is Pokémon: The Abandon Riolu.
    This hack is going to be a better hack then Pokémon Sunset, it will feature the things
    as what it did in Pokémon Sunset and this hack will feature Riolu in it. I haven't done the storyline yet but it will be soon.

Hack of: Pokémon
    badge-emerald.png

Story:
    You arrive in a new region called the destiny region and you have just came from the sinnoh region and you meet your mother there she waits for you and walks you home and you go through the dock way and you see a trainer who is beating up this riolu and so your mother stops him and he runs away and then she says to you do you want this riolu and so you take it to the pokemon centre and get it healed and so you go to Ferney town and go in your house and you see your dad talking to proffeser vine about you being a pokemon trainer so proffeser goes to talk to you out side and says your going to be a pokemon trainer and he sees that you have got a pokemon soinstead he gives you 5 potions and 5 pokeballs and so you continue on your journey discovering new place meeting bad guys on the way and your rival who was beating up the riolu his name is hek and there is new gym leaders new region there is a skate board instead of a bike some diamond and pearl pokemon.

Screenshots:
    CopyofPokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_01.png
    CopyofPokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_02.png

CopyofPokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_03.png
    PokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_04.png

PokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_022.png
    PokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_03.png

PokemonTHEABANDONRIOLU_012.png

Hack Team:
    --> riolu 9: Mapper (creator of Pokémon: The Abandon Riolu)
    --> Silver Riolu: Mapper/Scripter/Tile Inserter
    --> Faint Brushfire: Mapper/Scripter
    --> Dark Wolf X: Beta Tester

Credits:
    None yet...

Note: I am NOT the creator of this hack.

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • why are there 2 threads of this hack?

EDIT: I seen it. Two hacks, different roms.
    I'm PMing a staff to delete that thread, I accedently made a double thread.

EDIT: I've told mewthree (not mewthree the rom hacker, mewthree the Site Admin) and he's closed that thread
    and now I have to wait for Ausaudriel to delete it.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Thanks. Also, I've seen Riolu 9's mapping, and no offense, but I'm a lot better.

Perhaps I could "touch up" his maps when he's done with them?

-Faint.

Years
  • hey well you should see my other maps there brilliant im only good at rocky hills and mountains i cant really make like route 1 maps i think that there boring anyway you can map a bit and be the scripter

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Another who likes making big places.

Not me.

I get bored.

Small + Medium places are my speciality.

Perhaps us 3 could all work together on this hack, especially since I can make a hack on my own without help...

Got MSN?

-Faint.

EDIT: How about us 3 become a Hacking Team together, and then we could work on all the hacks together. If you accept, I'll make the thread in Team Discussions ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • well i cant map first town maps and route 1 maps im really good at that but i am really good at later in the game mapping like' mountains and that but thats my thing everyone thinks they take for a long time but i enjoy that bit of hacking

anyone who does not like mapping long routes pm me and i can help

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Has The Main Charecter Sprites Been Done Yet,And 5 Potions Thats Way Much At The Start You Can Reduce It To 2 To make It A Little Harder
    sigpic85473_5.gif

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The sprite is a bit little comical, don't you think? Wait, did riolu 9 create this hack, you guys are really confusing?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The sprite kind of looks like Mario, lol. Still the game does look good.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Well, the grammar is very terrible.
    I guess people don't naturally speak English on "Hacking Island"

Well, the screens are alright..so yeah.
    Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back